Fitness, nutrition and medical information for men and women that will help you get active, eat right and improve your overall wellbeing. Share your health and fitness concerns and get support and advice.

How to get rid of cellulite

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get rid of cellulite

I will try to explain my post in a few words that I hope it will help those women that have cellulite on their body. The first thing I want to say is that my natural treatment will not make disappear all the cellulite on your body but it will reduce a lot.
    Now, my recipe is as follows:
    A cup of coffee (used coffee or not)
    A tablespoon of sea salt
    One or two tablespoons of olive oil
    All these ingredients will mix and form a grungy paste, that you will use it on your body. You will add this paste on your affected parts of your body and wrap your body with plastic foil for food, you can stay for 20 minutes or more and after that, you go and make a shower. In the meantime you make the shower, you must rub your body with that coffee and salt for as much as you want.
    You must do this every night before to go to sleep for at least a month and you will see positive results.
    My wife used this method and I could see how her skin started to look much better after one month!

I must say, I used this recipe (minus the salt) only one time. I never used it again because my bathroom was left a mess. The olive oil gets everything sticky and the coffee stained my bathroom floor. My skin was very smooth afterward though. How did your wife deal with the mess? I had to clean the whole bathroom several times to get rid of the oil and the stains. To think I would have to do all that every day... It made me give up on that recipe.
    Comment>

This would be a welcome recipe to many women if it's really effective. So many of them are saddled with this unwholesome cellulite problem and it would bring great relief to them. The recipe seems to be a somewhat messy affair, however, which could be a turn-off to some of them.
      Comment>

I am telling you this recipe is effective, it will reduce the cellulite aspect in just one month, of course, if a woman wants to get rid off for good must keep a diet and continue this recipe more than a month, it should make the recipe until she will see that cellulite starts to go away!
        Thank you for your answer!
        Comment>

Messy or not - I am going to try this. Thanks
          Comment>

Nice post. Thanks for sharing. I am going to try.
            Comment>

Thank you for sharing this. There are many ways to shed cellulite. Juniper oil has detoxifying properties and can help reduce fluid retention, thus effectively reducing cellulite. The masseur cellulite is a cost efficient way to lose cellulite. Also, salmon is rich in antioxidants, which break down fat cells in cellulite.

Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap