Tap the technical and computer knowledge of other experienced users. Find information on computers and technological topics.

Building a Website for my church

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building a Website for my church

I’m new here and looking forward to getting to know all of you. I am building a website for my church and would like to know what you think and how I can improve it. Solid rock baptist church - Solid Rock Baptist Church May God bless you all!

Originally posted by Andy1947 View Post
    I’m new here and looking forward to getting to know all of you. I am building a website for my church and would like to know what you think and how I can improve it. Solid rock baptist church - Solid Rock Baptist Church May God bless you all!
    Hi Andy and welcome to Christforums!

I miss South Carolina's Myrtle Beach! I was stationed in Sumter's Shaw Air Force Base South Carolina for a time and used to go to Myrtle Beach for a weekend. Beautiful area you live in.

As far as the CMS goes the look (contrast) and feel (navigation) is very nice. You may want to try using a tool like this if you are wanting to evaluate the code, social footprint, etc: Nibbler - Test any website

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Looks pretty clean. One thing I would throw out there is to possibly include a section that has some brief bios on the leadership of your church, including pictures. That way if people end up attending on a given Sunday they know who to approach to ask questions.
      Comment>

I f you are planning to make a blog then Wordpress is the best option for this. You also should target the relevant audience by the proper use of keywords and meta tags. It is better to write the posts that people are interested in. Your intention should be to help out the people about their social and religious problem so they come again to visit your website. God Bless you.
        Comment>

It looks really great. The design is clean and navigation is easy to use. All in all, it's very well put together. I do agree that if you're creating a blog then Wordpress is the way to go. It's super-easy to use and the plugins will help make the work lighter - from scheduling your posts to making sure that your SEO is up to speed.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap