Tap the technical and computer knowledge of other experienced users. Find information on computers and technological topics.

Windows 7, Windows 8, windows 10 which version is the most stable windows operating stystem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 7, Windows 8, windows 10 which version is the most stable windows operating stystem

I would like to know which version is windows os is the most stable operating system?

Originally posted by ongoro2001 View Post
    I would like to know which version is windows os is the most stable operating system?
    8 to 10 have been non problematic for me. In an OS I want transparency, that is, I want to be able to do what I want work wise without having to work on the OS or related errors day to day. Since I have upgraded from 8 to 10 I haven't a single error.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

I still think that Windows 7 is the most stable one. I tried all three of them and Windows 10 was great in the beginning but then it went all downwards when they deployed the first big update. It started bugging a lot and yet, it is not fixed. I am thinking about going back to Windows 7, since Windows 10 is worse with every update. Windows 8 was fine, but hard to coordinate. They changed it's interface which was not great at all. The idea of it was fine, but for tablets and mobile phones, it was not for PCs.
      Comment>

Windows 7 will always be significant to me. I have used it throughout the years and I can say that it suited me perfectly. However, as they say, that nothing is good as a change, I recently upgraded to Windows 10. so far it is crispier and I love it .The graphics are rich and I can almost customise everything on my machine. It is also simple just like Windows 7 was.
        Comment>

I would also add now that my computer started freezing randomly since the last Windows 10 update. This happened before as well, and passed by itself. Now, it started again. I really don't know how to fix that, and I see a lot of people complaining about it so, this just adds to everything I said about 10, it ain't that good. Not yet at least. And I am really disappointed because of these freezes.
          Comment>

Well, I am using Windows 7 and I'm satisfied by it, I don't intend to change it very soon, only if my PC crash. My friends are using windows 7 and they have the same opinion as me. I heard that Windows 10 is not that good, besides, it occupies most of your memory.
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap