Tap the technical and computer knowledge of other experienced users. Find information on computers and technological topics.

Do you make money online?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you make money online?

Hello good people, I have been trying to find a part time gig to supplement my day job income.
    I've heard severally you can make good money online only I don't know how.
    Are you making money online and if so how?

Well there are a lot of opportunities to make money online but in order to make enough that is worth your time you will need to have either a set of skills or offer services to people be it teaching, coaching. What i have learned over the years when it comes to making online is you should focus on only one thing at a time in order to truly test it's limits.
    Comment>

I have made incremental amounts of money online. I am trying to improve my earning opportunities and there are many of these opportunities but a number of persons that are able to make the real large income from online processes are small when compared to those who are able to make little or nothing at all. It's there to make if you are able to master the skill sets to do so but it's not an easy road anyway
      Comment>

When I used to do freelancing, using websites like People Per Hour, we would have people wanting websites which would earn them £100 a day, or something like that. It had to be pointed out to them that, if it was really that easy, all the freelancers on there would have created half a dozen £100 a day websites for themselves, and would be sitting back watching the money roll in, rather than grubbing for clients on People Per Hour.

Generating enough traffic to earn a significant amount of money from a website is no easy task. It was easier in the early days of the web, but not now.
        Comment>

Over the years I've looked into on-line jobs. Like most jobs -- lots of hard work. There are always a few people that make Good from on-line jobs just like there are a few people who make it Big from 'regular' jobs.

Two of my nephews do web designing -- for companies. Work Is Work. Long hours. A good, big income is always a nice reward for the Long hours.
          Comment>

Making money online and making a living online are two very different things. Since you mentioned supplementing your income, you should be able to find a variety of tasks that will allow you to earn some extra money. Sites that offer such tasks are often called "beer money" sites, but of course, you don't have to spend your money on beer. The name is just given to indicate that you will make small amounts of "extra" money rather than making enough to make a living. It's a good search term to use for trying to find earning sites. You can also try searching "side hustle."

You will probably need to sign up for several different sites, in order to make it worth your while. The best advice I can give you is to check reviews and do some research before joining any sties. There are a lot of scams out there.
            Comment>

I made a bit, but not as much as I would like to. I gave up when I noticed it's not a very good income. But I would like to find something that I could do in my spare time and earn some money since I am a last year of my college and now I have a bit of free time and would like to use it for some earnings, but not to lose too much time because of my studies.
              Comment>

It's been two years since I started working online. Earning in online is a bit difficult task and you should have patience. Lots of patience as this will not be like your passive income job. Some days, you will be earning a lot and some days you will be left empty handed. I usually rely on survey sites which pay a good sum for the surveys that you do. If you are good in writing then you can try for writing sites. Also nowadays blogging can be very helpful. Other than this you can provide coaching and teach people through tutoring websites.
                Comment>

Also, if you have skills, you can earn better money by freelancing. You might start out selling "gigs" on a site called Fiverr. There are lots of other freelance sites as well, for writing, photography, design, and more.

The PTC (paid to click) sites are slow earners. GPT (get paid to) offer small tasks. There are survey sites as well, but they are hit or miss.

There are sites and forums dedicated to making money online, which can be good sources of info. You can see which sites people recommend and which ones they say to avoid. Good luck.
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap