Tap the technical and computer knowledge of other experienced users. Find information on computers and technological topics.

Stay away from CM Security

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay away from CM Security

On my current phone, and the previous two that I have owned, I have used CM security and optimization apps thinking it would help improve the performance of my phone (this time an LG G4). Well, on a whim I decided to remove this series of apps from my phone and guess what. The performance actually got better. Not only that, but now I don't any ridiculous ads on my lock screen when I go to unlock my phone.

Originally posted by Knotical View Post
    On my current phone, and the previous two that I have owned, I have used CM security and optimization apps thinking it would help improve the performance of my phone (this time an LG G4). Well, on a whim I decided to remove this series of apps from my phone and guess what. The performance actually got better. Not only that, but now I don't any ridiculous ads on my lock screen when I go to unlock my phone.
    That's interesting. I use it on my tablet.

When I do a 'boost' or 'remove junk' I often wonder if it really does anything, or just pretends. Perhaps it's just a fraud.

Does anyone else use this?
    Comment>

I do still use the battery doctor that gives me a chime whenever it is done charging, so I don't overcharge it. Which helps extend the battery life.
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap