Perfectionism is a doctrine holding that religious, moral, social, or political perfection is attainable, especially the theory that human moral or spiritual perfection should be or has been attained.

I am perfection...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am perfection...

...end of discussion lol !!!

:D

Originally posted by BenReilly View Post

Well, I see why you're wearing an astronaut helmet. Who can live up to such a high standard!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Hehehe! ;) only kidden !

Have a look at my other post;

The crux of the matter... - Christforums

It's sensible :)
      Comment>

Hi BenReilly, and WELCOME TO CF

--David
        Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"Instead of a river, God often gives us a brook, which may be running today and dried up tomorrow. Why? To teach us not to rest in our blessings, but in the Blesser Himself." ~A. W. Pink

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
        Comment>

Originally posted by BenReilly View Post

When one discussion ends another one begins.

I do have to laugh about the time and energy proponents of "sinless perfection" spend pushing their paradoxical doctrine to its enigmatic conclusion in which they point out the error of the members of the body of Christ who don't share their dogma, and thus identify the imperfection they illogically deny exists.

Rom 11:33
          O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap