The forum for teaching, teachers and teachers-to-be.

Any seminaries in Europe that I can go and study

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any seminaries in Europe that I can go and study

Hello, I am Ajay, from India, looking to study in Europe. I desire to study in a seminary to be prepared for future ministry. Need some help

Hi Ajay, WELCOME TO CF :)

I could probably be of assistance if you wanted to go to seminary in the States, but I'm afraid that I won't be much help with seminaries in Europe. Perhaps someone around here will be however.

Yours and His,
    David

Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

Perhaps at Tyndale Theological Seminary in the Netherlands?
      Tyndale Theological Seminary - Located in the Netherlands, Focussed on Europe, Reaching the World

Asia (Philippines)
      Manila Baptist School of Theology (MBST)
      Comment>

Originally posted by David Lee
        Hi Ajay, WELCOME TO CF :)

I could probably be of assistance if you wanted to go to seminary in the States, but I'm afraid that I won't be much help with seminaries in Europe. Perhaps someone around here will be however.

Yours and His,
        David
        I am willing to study anywhere, if you know any seminary, let me know. Studying in states is expensive. Can I get any scholarship. I want to study and return to my country to start a church.the reason is no conservative church, only Catholic Church in our area. Please help me.
        Comment>

Southwest Bible College & Seminary
          Comment>

Need some suggestions and help
            Comment>

Need more help on finding seminary.
              Comment>

Running to Bible Study, but: Trinity Evangelical Divinity School; Dallas Theological Seminary; Master's Seminary.
                Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
                Comment>

I found none, so i will stop. I pray God will grant me a opportunity to serve him in another ways. Disappointed but thank God for leading me all this way.
                  Comment>

Originally posted by ajay View Post
                    I pray God will grant me a opportunity to serve him in another ways.
                    You don't need to attend a seminary to serve God. He has work for all of us to do and if we seek his will he will show us what that work is.

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. (Ephesians 2:10)

The lack of seminary training doesn't necessarily mean that God doesn't want you to be a preacher. Charles Spurgeon, one of the greatest preachers there was, never attended seminary.
                    Clyde Herrin's Blog
                    Comment>

Germany: Lutherische Theologische Hochschule (Seminary) MODERATION _ EMAIL REMOVED
                      Comment>

Hello, I am Ajay, from India, looking to study in Europe. I desire to study in a seminary to be prepared for future ministry. Need some help
                        You should be aware that in this day and age, almost all seminaries and Bible schools in the West (including Europe) have been corrupted with theological Liberalism, which is essentially an attack on the Bible and Bible doctrines. Unless you are solidly grounded in the Word of God, you might also succumb to this trend.

Most evangelical (and even fundamentalist) churches in North America have already been infected in various ways. Just today there was an article that the Southern Baptist Convention has chosen to be "gender inclusive" in their Bibles (called Christian Standard Bibles). However, God's Word is NOT gender-inclusive at all, and shame on the Southern Baptists.
                        Comment>

It looks like, I will never find a seminary to study. So what are the good seminaries.
                          Comment>

Here are two from which I've observed some great theology. I'm listing them because you may be able to do the online courses and get your degree. I'm pretty sure you can with RTS because I have "proctored" while some took their online tests in my home. Westminster is probably a no go for online studies, but there is one in Europe. Westminster has the highest standards and probably costs an arm and leg without some type of aid, but you won't go wrong if you graduate from Westminster:
                            1. Home | Westminster Theological Seminary
                            2. Reformed Theological Seminary

God bless,
                            William
                            Comment>

It looks like, I will never find a seminary to study.
                              It is possible to study the Bible without attending a seminary. If God wants you to learn about the Bible he will provide a way. It might be quite different from what you are expecting. Just try to be alert for whatever opportunities God sends your way.
                              Clyde Herrin's Blog
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap