Spiritual warfare is the Christian concept that the Devil and demons attempt to thwart Good and the will of God.

Using Holy water against evil spirits

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just_me View Post

Doesn't sound like they have a marriage and it doesn't sound like Wicca either. You sure she isn't a Satanist?
    Wicca is an offshoot of Satanism. There's no real difference between white magic and black magic, just different packaging.

Comment

Originally posted by Innerfire89 View Post

Wicca is an offshoot of Satanism. There's no real difference between white magic and black magic, just different packaging.
      Well magic is magic and we know what the Bible says about witches. I just never heard about anything this extreme. Personally, if I were him I would re-examine my dating practices. That tale made my neck hair stand on end..

Comment

Doesn't sound like they have a marriage and it doesn't sound like Wicca either. You sure she isn't a Satanist?
        She never came back, but admitted after the divorce she had been controlling him with magic and hexes. This was confirmed by a friend of hers who later thought it was cruel to put hexes on him. The sicknesses he suffered were a result of her occult activity if he didn't behave how she wanted. But after he became a believer, she lost control over him.

Comment

Originally posted by Matto View Post

She never came back, but admitted after the divorce she had been controlling him with magic and hexes. This was confirmed by a friend of hers who later thought it was cruel to put hexes on him. The sicknesses he suffered were a result of her occult activity if he didn't behave how she wanted. But after he became a believer, she lost control over him.
          Praise God!

Comment

Well magic is magic and we know what the Bible says about witches. I just never heard about anything this extreme. Personally, if I were him I would re-examine my dating practices. That tale made my neck hair stand on end..
            He wasn't a believer when they met at a techno rave years before. I prayed for him for years before he finally came to Jesus.

Comment

Witches are real, years ago people knew the menace they represented. They are far more common than people think.

The doctors did every test under the sun to find out what was wrong with my friend and found nothing to explain his severe stomach pain, headaches and nightmares. The house was haunted and very strange activity was there.
              He went to a charismatic Protestant group during his divorce and one lady after praying with him said she was shown a group of women cursing him and they would do it again that night. The prayer group gathered and asked that the malicious women would have their own malice turned back.
              They prayed for healing and protection and over a couple of days he completely recovered from a persistent 6 months of unexplainable suffering.

On a business trip my friend woke up and sensed his exwife was in his hotel bedroom at night and he remembered what I said about the holy water which took in his bag. He got up turned the light on, and for just a moment saw people at the end of his bed. He was shocked and did a double take, and sprayed the room with holy water. He started praying, very disturbed, but eventually went back to sleep. Nothing disturbed his sleep after that.

These witch people hate Blessed objects, they can't stand it. And it doesn't matter what hexed or cursed objects they have made sacrifices and fasts over, it breaks all their power.

We ask God to bless our food at meal times, ask God to bless everything we own. That spiritual stamp marks a boundary the darkness can not cross.

Be assured God does bless what we humbly ask him with confidence.
              Last edited by Matto; 01-19-2018, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Just wondering who uses holy water in their spiritual warfare kit. I've found it very effective.
                Hi Matto:

Sorry but Holy Water is a myth!

Comment

Witches are real, years ago people knew the menace they represented. They are far more common than people think.

The doctors did every test under the sun to find out what was wrong with my friend and found nothing to explain his severe stomach pain, headaches and nightmares. The house was haunted and very strange activity was there.
                  He went to a charismatic Protestant group during his divorce and one lady after praying with him said she was shown a group of women cursing him and they would do it again that night. The prayer group gathered and asked that the malicious women would have their own malice turned back.
                  They prayed for healing and protection and over a couple of days he completely recovered from a persistent 6 months of unexplainable suffering.

On a business trip my friend woke up and sensed his exwife was in his hotel bedroom at night and he remembered what I said about the holy water which took in his bag. He got up turned the light on, and for just a moment saw people at the end of his bed. He was shocked and did a double take, and sprayed the room with holy water. He started praying, very disturbed, but eventually went back to sleep. Nothing disturbed his sleep after that.

These witch people hate Blessed objects, they can't stand it. And it doesn't matter what hexed or cursed objects they have made sacrifices and fasts over, it breaks all their power.

We ask God to bless our food at meal times, ask God to bless everything we own. That spiritual stamp marks a boundary the darkness can not cross.

Be assured God does bless what we humbly ask him with confidence.
                  Yes witches that actually practice real magic are real! Sadly there are so many charlatans that Satan has placed out there- that people tend to overlook the real witches.

I have evangelized two witches.

One had a cat as medium and could blow out candles in a closed room.

the other used to got o an occult event on teh Spring solstice and walk on hot coals and not get her feet burned.

I think only one got saved.

Met another guy on a mission trip to the Pueblo tribes of New Mexico who said he was Judas Iscariot! Said I could not even prove that the tree in front of us was real. Made him a bet. Told him if he would back up 200 ft. and run right through that imaginary tree, I would listen to him, but if he splatted on the tree, he would have to listen to me tell him how much Jesus loves HIm. He ended coming out to our camp and giving his life to christ before our group left!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap