A forum to discuss the world of missions and evangelism. We believe that every individual and every church should be deeply committed both to local evangelism and to global missions.

How do you share the Gospel to muslims?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you share the Gospel to muslims?

As in title. Do you have any experience in this subject? What do you tell them to show that Jesus Christ is the truth?
    For now on I think that touching the subject of forgiveness or love could be worth the effort.
    Waiting for your feedback! :)

Originally posted by wisnia2168 View Post
    As in title. Do you have any experience in this subject? What do you tell them to show that Jesus Christ is the truth?
    For now on I think that touching the subject of forgiveness or love could be worth the effort.
    Waiting for your feedback! :)
    I would think that addressing various passages that reject Jesus died on the Cross would need be addressed.

Sorry I can't be more help, but my actual interactions with Muslims has been very limited.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

There is a site called answering-islam.org which might provide some help.

What we can offer you and how you can help us

Like William I have had little personal contact with Muslims so I can't help you very much.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

Thank you for useful resources!
        Recently I made a contact with several muslims and that is why I asked :)

God bless you all!
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap