The Christian life is a personal intimate relationship between you and Christ. This life begins in faith (Ephesians 2:8-9) and can only be lived by faith.

Is fingerprinting satanic and unforgivable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is fingerprinting satanic and unforgivable

When I had a membership at 24 hour fitness, they required my fingerprint to be scanned into their system. Once I did that, then I had to scan my thumbprint every time I signed in. I am just wondering if what I did if unforgivable and satanic. Please only answer if you are an expert on the subject. And please whatever you do, DO NOT ever do the thing I did or anything like it. DO NOT ever do anything related to scanning ANY part of your body. There are NO second chances for redemption after doing so.

Originally posted by TonyT View Post
    When I had a membership at 24 hour fitness, they required my fingerprint to be scanned into their system. Once I did that, then I had to scan my thumbprint every time I signed in. I am just wondering if what I did if unforgivable and satanic. Please only answer if you are an expert on the subject. And please whatever you do, DO NOT ever do the thing I did or anything like it. DO NOT ever do anything related to scanning ANY part of your body. There are NO second chances for redemption after doing so.
    Who told you that or what makes you believe that?

I take it that you'll never fly on an airline. They scan your whole body.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

The mark of the beast will be a well know thing, there's no way to get it by accident.
      You would have to reject Jesus to get the mark, I don't think you would do that.
      ​​​​​​
      Comment>

The short answer to your question is no. There is nothing satanic about fingerprinting nor is there any reason to believe it is. The real question is why do you think it is satanic? What are your reasons, your evidence?

Originally posted by TonyT View Post
        DO NOT ever do anything related to scanning ANY part of your body.
        That would also eliminate medical procedures. Sorry but I see no reason whatsoever to follow your advice.
        Comment>

I thought the mark of the beast was meant to be something placed on a person's body, not an image of what is already there, as Revelation 13:16 states quite clearly:

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:"

Note, it is something you "receive". A record of your fingerprint is much like a photograph, and both can be used to identify you. Given the role of scanning in preventative medicine (cancer checks and similar) I doubt that everyone trying to survive those diseases is automatically damned, and medical scanning has very little to do with buying or selling, which the mark was required for (Revelations 13:17).

Could you explain why you think fingerprinting is evil, please? I've honestly never seen this view expressed before, although I've heard people talk about barcodes and Social Security Numbers.
          Comment>

Originally posted by ChatterBox View Post
            I thought the mark of the beast was meant to be something placed on a person's body, not an image of what is already there, as Revelation 13:16 states quite clearly:

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:"

Note, it is something you "receive". A record of your fingerprint is much like a photograph, and both can be used to identify you. Given the role of scanning in preventative medicine (cancer checks and similar) I doubt that everyone trying to survive those diseases is automatically damned, and medical scanning has very little to do with buying or selling, which the mark was required for (Revelations 13:17).

Could you explain why you think fingerprinting is evil, please? I've honestly never seen this view expressed before, although I've heard people talk about barcodes and Social Security Numbers.
            At the 24 the Hour Fitness I went to. The fingerprinting was used so that people can check in.

I am not saying that it is a good thing or that you should do what I described it as mentioned above. Please avoid anything that is evil and satanic.
            Comment>

The mark of the beast in the right hand and forehead probably relates to actions and thoughts or following the image of the devil rather than the image of God.
              Comment>

Revelation says that a person won't be able to buy or sell anything if they haven't taken the mark of the beast 666 on themselves. And it Also says that any believer who Does take it, will receive the wrath of God.
                Comment>

Originally posted by Sue D. View Post
                  Revelation says that a person won't be able to buy or sell anything if they haven't taken the mark of the beast 666 on themselves. And it Also says that any believer who Does take it, will receive the wrath of God.
                  Many think 666 is the number of the beast. If you add those 6's together and then add 18 together, because in numerology, as in the 666 revelation it ascribes to the Hebrew tradition of Gematria, is 9.
                  If we go by the scripture that says the bearer of the 9 mark will not be able to buy nor sell, and hearken back to the social security number issued to newborns now in the U.S , we're there. You can't buy nor sell without that number. Nor can you get a job.

As for 24 hour fitness, we have one near where I live, I'd not sign up for that if I knew in advance of that fingerprinting system. I'd rather buy a Bowflex and a Pelaton and have my own home gym at far less expense.

Notice the ancestry research commercials out now? Send us your DNA and we'll tell you your true blood genetic lineage. Balderdash! But yet, that sample is now in a database somewhere. Your DNA! The stairway to Heaven in that it is the mapping for your personal being. Only identical twins have the same sequence.

The mark was prophesied, but in my view, it's slowly making its way into world society to do as the Father foretold.
                  Comment>

Our fingerprints are a part of the bodies God made for us. The same thing is true of our DNA. The mark of the Beast is some kind of mark that comes from outside. Besides all this the Beast is not yet ruling over the earth. There is no way we can take the mark today.

666 and RFID chips | clydeherrin
                    Clyde Herrin's Blog
                    Comment>

Having an impression of your fingerprints made has nothing to do with an unforgivable sin. The only unforgivable sin is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Which is to attribute something that is of Satan to the Holy Spirit, such as causing someone to sin. The Holy Spirit would never lead us to commit sin.
                      Comment>

Originally posted by Sue D. View Post
                        Buy or sell could be related to job mobbing (workplace mob harassment) of Christians out of the workplace. This is taking place now. Additionally, corrupt corporations own nearly everything. Many corporations are run by secret society members,...
                        Comment>

Originally posted by Pouty Puppy View Post

Many think 666 is the number of the beast. If you add those 6's together and then add 18 together, because in numerology, as in the 666 revelation it ascribes to the Hebrew tradition of Gematria, is 9.
                          If we go by the scripture that says the bearer of the 9 mark will not be able to buy nor sell, and hearken back to the social security number issued to newborns now in the U.S , we're there. You can't buy nor sell without that number. Nor can you get a job.

As for 24 hour fitness, we have one near where I live, I'd not sign up for that if I knew in advance of that fingerprinting system. I'd rather buy a Bowflex and a Pelaton and have my own home gym at far less expense.

Notice the ancestry research commercials out now? Send us your DNA and we'll tell you your true blood genetic lineage. Balderdash! But yet, that sample is now in a database somewhere. Your DNA! The stairway to Heaven in that it is the mapping for your personal being. Only identical twins have the same sequence.

The mark was prophesied, but in my view, it's slowly making its way into world society to do as the Father foretold.
                          666 is the number of the vicar of Christ; the pope.
                          Comment>

Right hand and forehead are in the actions of the hands and the thoughts of the mind (forehead). It is worship of the devil's image rather than God's image.
                            Comment>

Originally posted by CDF47 View Post

666 is the number of the vicar of Christ; the pope.
                              The RCC has always been antichrist.
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap