The Christian life is a personal intimate relationship between you and Christ. This life begins in faith (Ephesians 2:8-9) and can only be lived by faith.

Need some thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some thoughts

What scripture is saying concerning reconciliation to others. I hurt a person emotionally, I felt very sad for it, I prayed and weep in Gods presence. I try to reconcile with that person. But the person says can't trust me. So what I need to do. Not only I feel guilty about what I have done. I even try to make a public confession. But I failed to win the trust.

Originally posted by ajay View Post
    What scripture is saying concerning reconciliation to others. I hurt a person emotionally, I felt very sad for it, I prayed and weep in Gods presence. I try to reconcile with that person. But the person says can't trust me. So what I need to do. Not only I feel guilty about what I have done. I even try to make a public confession. But I failed to win the trust.
    Well you have done everything that God expects. Now you should simply move on and learn from this experience. God knows your heart whether people trust you or not. Find other people who will trust you.
    Comment>

Sometimes lost trust cannot be regained. :(
      Comment>

Originally posted by ajay View Post
        If you have tried to reconcile with the person, thats all you can or need to do.

Comment>

You should try and keep your distance from the person you mentioned and hope that after time their wounds heal.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap