Have you experienced healing power?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you experienced healing power?

Healing miracles do happen. My husband was physically restored and I was financially restored, both in very miraculous ways. Have you ever experienced a miraculous healing?

All over the world believers, atheists, agnostics, etc., make extraordinary recoveries from sickness and financial collapse.
    I have no way of telling whether such are the result of 'miraculous intervention' or not ..... nor do I feel any need to know.

Comment

Healing miracles do happen. My husband was physically restored and I was financially restored, both in very miraculous ways. Have you ever experienced a miraculous healing?
      I have. Not just miraculous healing but getting a lot of other things after praying for them. About the healing . . . it was my old man. I was about 17 at that time. He was very sick. I prayed that he should get healed. That was around two in the afternoon. I went out as usual and when I came back, he was healed. The bibles says, ask and . . .

Comment

I have personally never experienced any miraculous healing, but my mother has. She was cured of Cancer. She was diagnosed with Cancer of the cervix, but after the operation, the polyp that was removed was benign and its one year now and there are no symptoms of cancer. All her reports are also good. It all happened due to the prayers that were said for her. This was a miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by anupamas2 View Post
          I have personally never experienced any miraculous healing, but my mother has. She was cured of Cancer. She was diagnosed with Cancer of the cervix, but after the operation, the polyp that was removed was benign and its one year now and there are no symptoms of cancer. All her reports are also good. It all happened due to the prayers that were said for her. This was a miracle.
          That's awesome!

I've never seen anyone miraculously healed however, My mother was given a few extra years after a near death experience. She should have been impaled, or worse, but God made sure that everything that could have killed her missed her by inches. It was about a year later, she played a pivotal part in my surrender to Jesus.

Comment

I got diagnosed with diabetes when I was 15 years old. Doctors prescribed for me some pills that had terrible side effects. We prayed with my family and I did not use the pills. After two months I went for a check up and the diabetes was gone. Thanks be to God.

Comment

I have experienced it, but not for myself. It was one of my kids who was just a toddler at the time. I'll try to give the short version.

They said that there was something wrong with her heart and that it would be a lifelong problem as well as possibly end her life. I was completely devastated of course. They showed me the images and explained it all to me. I thought I would die.

I prayed, I asked everyone I knew to pray, I asked for the prayer chain at church. When I took her back for follow up, the images were clear. The issue was completely and miraculously gone! the doctor was so stunned that she thought the images must have gotten mixed up. They did more imaging. It was perfect. No one could explain it and everyone was blown away.

It was absolutely a miracle and I continue to thank God for healing my baby (who is 21 years old now, by the way).

Praise the Lord. God is so good to me.

Comment

I think you need help everyday from God and it brings some strength to the weary hearted to say some prayers,because God is the source for light and peace. I think in these times you need somebody bigger than man to turn to for help,and yes there have been times,my prayers where answered. I think, taking a walk in nature and praying could be a big help.

Comment

I have experienced God's power many times over in my life. That is why I know that he truly exists. He calls out to his creation and reminds them of his steadfast and faithful love. Sometimes he sends out unexpected people to help. I once had an accident where I would have died had one thing been different. I was doing overtime and came out of the office late, about 11 pm. It was raining hard and I was crossing the pedestrian lane. I saw an approaching car but thought that it was too far off and I have assumed that it would slow down. The car suddenly picked up speed and hit me. I was apparently thrown a few yards off the site. I was conscious and could pick up conversations around me but my whole body was numb and I couldn't feel any pain. The accident happened very near a hospital and the car driver asked for help from other pedestrians. I was apparently groaning and the driver expressed relief that I was alive. At the hospital, I sustained 8 stitches in my head and they discovered that my upper arm bone was broken. But I was alive, and I gained full consciousness at the hospital. A few days later, I was scheduled for an operation for placement of a steel brace in my bone. I had to take time off from work for two months. Even in those dark trying times, I can feel God's hands protecting me from real harm. The driver who hit me was a 21 year-old student. Another driver would have run off and leave me on the road. Worse, he might even have finished me off. I was thankful that there were strangers who were willing to be bothered and to help. This is my second life now.

The biggest miracle I've received from God other than my salvation is my child. He was born premature below 7 months and was underweight at slightly above two pounds with immature lungs and jaundice. His body was rejecting milk. I prayed the hardest I've ever prayed in my life and God heard me. While other healthier kids are dying in the hospital due to birth accidents like delayed birth, my little champ triumphed over the tubes in the incubator in a week's time. It was truly God at work in his life and mine. I thank God every morning when I wake up.

Comment

I'm glad you are okay. I'm glad your child is as well.

My miracles seem to revolve around my children, although I do know that I myself have received God's protection at times as well. I've been in a couple of accidents that could have been much, much worse.

One of my other kids has as well. While she does still experience some issues from the accident, she's in surprisingly good shape. She could have been killed.

Comment

Last edited by birdfriend; 04-28-2017, 07:53 AM. Reason: site closing

Comment

Sponsors

Collapse

Working...
                      X
                      Articles - News - SiteMap