Dos and Don'ts, all we need to know is the Bible; however, not all is covered explicitly. Discuss how Christians should act or what they should do when facing divorce, smoking, and other issues.

Chemsex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemsex

So, this is not a diatribe against gays. Just an observation, for you to take how you like.

According to the BBC, there is a new phenomenon, though.

Certain chemicals, Crystal Meth, GHB and Mephadrome, taken in combination, increase sexual arousal and keep you awake for days. The result is gay men, skipping from sex party to sex party, continually aroused and continually capable.

Most of our guys know how to put on a condom. They don't want to catch AIDS. But when they're on the drugs, they just don't care.
    BBC trailer

My question to the forum is; do these gay men behave any differently to the way young, virile heterosexual men would, if we didn't have women to keep us in order?

Best wishes, 2RM.

My observation is that SSM is judgement on the West, including the sins of Christians for supporting wars in the middle-east.

As for the BBC's claims, it's complete bull. Those drugs might increase the pleasure from sexual acts, but they don't increase sexual arousal.

Homosexuals are promiscuous because they lack moral restraint.

Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
      I have met a lot of heterosexuals who are promiscuous because they lack moral restraint.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

Yes, I, too, thought this comment deserved the 'prejudiced, sweeping generalisation of the week' award. I am not in favour of promiscuity. I am not in favour of a lack of moral restraint. But if we seek to deny homosexuals the civil right to recognition of the more stable of their partnerships, then what should we expect? If society actively hinders such relationships, rather than deliberately values them, what kind of message are we sending to gay men? That gay relationships are worthless, wrong, discreditable, and hateful, clearly. Is it then any surprise that the result is sex without the permanence of a mutually loving context?

Best wishes, 2RM.
        Comment>

Those drugs might increase the pleasure from sexual acts, but they don't increase sexual arousal.
          And you know this, presumably, from personal experience?

Cheers, 2RM.
          Comment>

I'm having problems loading the video on this post, sorry. Please watch for a more in-depth understanding. Steven Crowder on his show Louder With Crowder is talking to Chad Felix Greene who is a gay man with HIV, not AIDS yet. He has a four thousand dollar a month medical bill to deal with his sickness. He is hated by the gay community for talking about the nondisclosure laws about sexually transmitted diseases and how the community is. I respect him regardless that he's gay because he is trying to stop the spread of HIV and AIDS when the gay community is only concerned the stigma. He was sexually assaulted by a individual who was trying to infect him which is a common thing that they do to each other. They are called the 'Bug Chasers', who want to infect other people. So it's not just the drugs it's the toxic community. I don't think they are all bad guys, but the ones who intentionally spread the disease are murders. Drugs, as bad as they are, usually just kill the user. HIV/AIDS kills everyone it's spread to in the slowest most painful way. What is worse, is that this is a disease that could die with this generation if people wouldn't spread it and take it to their grave.
            Comment>

I have read about this new phenomenon amongst gays. Although I've read a few claims by homosexuals that they don't even know any of their friends into this thing. So even though the numbers in the article I've read are quite high, I don't think most gays practice this "Chemsex." And seriously, I also don't think they are the only ones practicing this, but they are quite sensationalised. Maybe even heterosexuals are into this, they aren't just in the spotlight as gays are.

Anyway, I think whatever the gender of the person is that is into "Chemsex," it basically stems down to a lack of intimacy during their younger years. I think that the gays are more susceptible though because they don't experience intimacy as much. They're bound to hide their true identities and by doing so, they are missing out on a lot of opportunities for being true to themselves and the people around them. So that when they do grow up, there's this sudden exposure to such drugs and groups of people. And since they don't know how to show intimacy being that they weren't exposed to it as much, they mistake it for just having sex and sex and sex.

I just wish that even though the bible doesn't accept homosexual acts, we can find a way to love them. Pray for them as well so they won't be drawn into the wrong path. I think being a homosexual isn't a sin but once you act on those thoughts and repeatedly do so, with different people, all the time, then you might be committing sins already.
              Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                I have met a lot of heterosexuals who are promiscuous because they lack moral restraint.
                Precisely. promiscuity has no boundaries as to sexual preference. That being said, I must add that I am a little disturbed by what I've read in this thread. Are we supposed to just accept homosexuality as the 'normal' situation for some people? When did we Christians stop looking at homosexuality as a sin that is clearly labeled as such in the Bible? By 'hating the sin and not the sinner', we are not stating that the sin has to be morally accepted by everyone, including us Christians. We are supposed to accept a homosexual relationship as being a person's most stable partnership? I don't think so. The last I knew, we were supposed to stand up for moral values whether they irritated a certain group or not. We Christians are supposed to accept homosexuals as part of the world, and as part of the human race and we are to love them (hopefully) into the Kingdom of God. We don't do that by fully embracing their standards. No, we do it by being gentle with them, loving with them, and delicately showing them the correct, God-given, natural ways that children of the One True God are supposed to follow.
                Comment>

The practice sounds positively grotesque and unhealthy. God created man and woman and gave instruction to have a right relationship with Him and with each other. His parameters for sexual expression were designed for our joy, health, and for the creation of little people. Straying from His commandments on this is a sin against our Lord, but also our own bodies (1 Corinthians 6:18).
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap