Dos and Don'ts, all we need to know is the Bible; however, not all is covered explicitly. Discuss how Christians should act or what they should do when facing divorce, smoking, and other issues.

Mortality is lost! ...programs on TV trying to say the young generation are now "no hold back" from promiscuity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortality is lost! ...programs on TV trying to say the young generation are now "no hold back" from promiscuity

Things are so ridiculous! I am so glad I did not have children! Not only do the young think they have only entitlement on their agendas, they can & do...
    hold no restraint to urges... I hope God forgives me for becoming so cynical.... I really need to stop watching the morning talk shows... Don't watch the
    daytime talk shows.... now have to cut off the morning ones as well! Is there scripture to help me handle this cynical thought?

Originally posted by CarryingACross View Post
    I hope God forgives me for becoming so cynical.
    I don't think you are cynical at all. You are just looking honestly at what is going on in the world.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

I just wish things were better... the human race seems so narcissistic.... God is really testing us.... & we are flunking out big time!
      Comment>

News says 80% of teenagers have engaged in sex. I can remember when it was not even 20%.
        Comment>

Don't let the all the debuatchery in the world factor into your desisions. Consider homeschooling and teach your children that their bodies are to be respected and not to be used like a play thing like tv and music suggest. It's not a sin to think about the environment you'd be bringing children into, but you can trust in God and let Him lead your family.
          Comment>

Originally posted by Innerfire89 View Post
            Don't let the all the debuatchery in the world factor into your desisions. Consider homeschooling and teach your children that their bodies are to be respected and not to be used like a play thing like tv and music suggest. It's not a sin to think about the environment you'd be bringing children into, but you can trust in God and let Him lead your family.
            Don't let the debauchery factor into what she does, but she should consider homeschooling ... because of the debauchery? This is allowing debauchery to factor into her decision.
            Comment>

I'm not impressed with the changes in schooling. It doesn't look like morals are even considered in MOST cases... Winken hit the nail on the head, these kids aren't being taught to just say no.
              TV, music, hand held media have been allowed to teach these young minds the wrong things! Popular demand has taken over & deleting teachings of God. I think satan is really making
              headway & laughing in our faces.... Lord help 'em, if they have a mind left to ALLOW Him to help! I could see the turn toward satan when they took "UNDER GOD" out of the pledge of allegiance!
              or am I off base??? I still seek a scripture that helps me to fight this negativism, cuz' I really feel there is no future for this country, ( that was established with the permiss to live by God's word )
              Comment>

Originally posted by LostWanderer View Post

Don't let the debauchery factor into what she does, but she should consider homeschooling ... because of the debauchery? This is allowing debauchery to factor into her decision.
                I'm referring to decisions regarding having children. Don't let the depravity of this world rob you from the blessing of having children.
                We might have a better future if Christians brought more children into the world. Think what America would be like if there were no Christian residents left.
                Comment>

Originally posted by CarryingACross View Post
                  I'm not impressed with the changes in schooling. It doesn't look like morals are even considered in MOST cases... Winken hit the nail on the head, these kids aren't being taught to just say no.
                  TV, music, hand held media have been allowed to teach these young minds the wrong things! Popular demand has taken over & deleting teachings of God. I think satan is really making
                  headway & laughing in our faces.... Lord help 'em, if they have a mind left to ALLOW Him to help! I could see the turn toward satan when they took "UNDER GOD" out of the pledge of allegiance!
                  or am I off base??? I still seek a scripture that helps me to fight this negativism, cuz' I really feel there is no future for this country, ( that was established with the permiss to live by God's word )
                  All countries will dissolve into nothing eventualy, the anti Christ will control them all. Think of yourself as a missionary and your country is The Kingdom of Heaven. Having children is like training new missionaries.
                  It is a shame what became of America, our men didn't fight and die in WW2 so Americans could murder their own children and treat human life like the nazis did. I'm almost ashamed to be an american. But it's not all that new, there is a divide between darkness and light, the contrast is just more visible in America today.
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap