Dos and Don'ts, all we need to know is the Bible; however, not all is covered explicitly. Discuss how Christians should act or what they should do when facing divorce, smoking, and other issues.

Transgender

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transgender

President Obama has just signed off on a man who sold government secrets who was serving a 35 year Jail term, and only served 7 years. He began to ware women's clothes and let his hair grow. Then he said he is "Transgendered" and wants to go to a woman's jail instead. No keep in mind he still has all his male parts still attached. He wants the government to pay for the operation to remove his male parts and surgically make him to look like he has female body parts. The operation cost at the least $100,000. USD. I think this is why he is being released.

Here is my opinion. He is a he even if he were surgically made to look like he has female body parts. His DNA will always say he is a he. So just because he wares female clothes does not make him anything but a transvestite, or cross dresser. If he had his male body parts removed, then he is transgendered, and just plane stupid, but definitely not a woman. Any male having sexual contact with another male is called a homosexual. That according to Romans chapter 1 is a terrible sin.

Even if a transgendered person finds Jesus and wants to be a follower of Jesus, he or she must return to dressing as the se they were born as. There has been transgendered people come to Christ, and that is very good for them. The sad fact is 80% of transvestites have seriously thought of killing themselfs. The records show more than 30% of transgender people wind up killing themselves.

Hod do you think we as Christians should help these people who are so unhappy with being as they way they were born?

justme

We first have to understand their motivation for wanting to "change" themselves to another gender. I have heard that most, if not all, of these people are victims of some sort of abuse as a child. We as Christians must take whatever pain has caused them to come to this decision and turn it around and reinforce the truth that God loves them the way He made them, and any attempt at changing God's creating just invites judgement upon them. They need to embrace the way they were made in spite of whatever pain they are feeling driving them to this.
    Comment>

Originally posted by justme View Post
      The operation cost at the least $100,000. USD. I think this is why he is being released.
      The government ( tax payer) will pay for it any way,... I think i heard he will not be released fora while any way.. i will go see what i can find..

Added : Nope he will be released in May
      Comment>

Originally posted by Knotical View Post
        We first have to understand their motivation for wanting to "change" themselves to another gender. I have heard that most, if not all, of these people are victims of some sort of abuse as a child. We as Christians must take whatever pain has caused them to come to this decision and turn it around and reinforce the truth that God loves them the way He made them, and any attempt at changing God's creating just invites judgement upon them. They need to embrace the way they were made in spite of whatever pain they are feeling driving them to this.

You may have been told they have a added chromosome as well. Many people have been raised in terrible abusive homes, and they have managed to be stable people. I am sure there are sensitive people who might to have driven to sin, but I do not accept that most Transgendered or homoseual people had bad homes. They have chosen a life style that is destructive, and the will be held accountable by God. There are no excuses that God will excuse these serious rejections of His word. Now its not just sexual sins but all sins that God will hold us accountable for.

If we reject Jesus Christ, we alone will stand before God on Judgement day and answer to God for all our sins. If we have become a Follower of Jesus Christ then Jesus has paid our price for our sins, that is Grace and Mercy that God loves us so much that the cost for my sins and who ever accepts Jesus as Lord and becomes His follower we are saved from the penalty for our sins which is hell.

I say thank you LORD JESUS.

justme
        Comment>

Actually, Justme, a LOT of homosexual people, especially the men, were molested as kids. I had a close friend who was a Gay man, and these are things I heard from him ad his friends. There is a tremendous amount of self-hatred and depravity among the Gays, and they go suicidal because they don't believe there's a way out. There is a certain way to work with those people if they desire to find freedom in Christ, and that is best done by someone like Sy Rogers who was himself delivered from homosexuality. His testimony is fantastic as are his insights on Christianity.
          Comment>

Childhood can have issues that causes mental problems. There does reach a point as an adult that we are responsible for the choices we make, no matter what what happened as a child. AS adults we are able to think through behavior that is damaging our health, and that God call sin. We have a God given item called a conscience, try as hard as we may we know, if we have had exposure to the Bible or even if we haven't something insides us says this is wrong.

I also agree addiction plays a big issue in all this as well. I am not saying we are not to have empathy, or even pitty, for sure we should say by Gods grace that could be me.
            Comment>

When we are trying to sort anything out, we really need to consider why someone does what they do, and that isn't always easy. A deception can be very deeply rooted and take a long time to correct. A huge problem with deception is that it can seem so real, the victim of the deception can have enormous difficulty overcoming it...
              Comment>

I do not agree. Sin can be broken, when Jesus makes aware of sin that is a sin that God calls an abomination, that means we do something to repent right NOW! A person that rapes, kills, or does harm to others has to stop right now. Should God expect anything less? Homoseuality and sexual sins may be a life style, but it is something we can stop.

Jesus said with man somethings may seem impossible, but with God all things are possible. Making excuses for delaying repentance is just that...excuses.

justme
                Comment>

This is rather sensitive, because as we give our views on this matter it would be great to hear from an actual homosexual or transgender.
                  Reason is, even the poor and down casted too have their story.
                  I actually feel sorry for these guys, imagine you are born in a world where every one is gay and you are the only one who have feelings for the opposite sex.
                  How would you feel? How would want those people to treat you?
                  Comment>

You may have been told they have a added chromosome as well.
                    Isn't the chromosome issue more common to intersex people (people born both sexes or neither with indeterminate DNA e.g. XXY) than transgender who are born one physical sex but decide that they are another? There's a difference between someone who is born with a medical condition that makes gender indeterminate, and someone born with a healthy functioning body of one gender that they think should be the other.

I think that quite frankly they, like all people, should be treated with compassion. Transitioned or not, the suicide rate among people who are transgender is higher than the normal and that speaks of an underlying issue that needs to be handled with mercy and compassion, not judgement and mockery.
                    Comment>

Originally posted by ChatterBox View Post
                      Isn't the chromosome issue more common to intersex people (people born both sexes or neither with indeterminate DNA e.g. XXY) than transgender who are born one physical sex but decide that they are another? There's a difference between someone who is born with a medical condition that makes gender indeterminate, and someone born with a healthy functioning body of one gender that they think should be the other.

I think that quite frankly they, like all people, should be treated with compassion. Transitioned or not, the suicide rate among people who are transgender is higher than the normal and that speaks of an underlying issue that needs to be handled with mercy and compassion, not judgement and mockery.
                      You have point there ChatterBox , there's definitely more to transgender than meets the eye. Perhaps before we ask ourselves why anybody would want to be associated with a certain gender and not the other, we should ask ourselves why we want to be the gender we are and not the other.
                      Or why one prefers a certain faith and disagrees with another. Some people even quit trusting in the one true God and turn to wicked gods and witchcraft.
                      i want to believe that no one person holds the monopoly of truth but each of us believes in his own translation of reality.
                      And sometimes a person's translation may not go very well with a majority.
                      My point is simple; before we judge or condemn these people let's really try to understand their story. Only then can we help them.
                      Comment>

You may have been told they have a added chromosome as well. Many people have been raised in terrible abusive homes, and they have managed to be stable people. I am sure there are sensitive people who might to have driven to sin, but I do not accept that most Transgendered or homoseual people had bad homes. They have chosen a life style that is destructive, and the will be held accountable by God. There are no excuses that God will excuse these serious rejections of His word. Now its not just sexual sins but all sins that God will hold us accountable for.

If we reject Jesus Christ, we alone will stand before God on Judgement day and answer to God for all our sins. If we have become a Follower of Jesus Christ then Jesus has paid our price for our sins, that is Grace and Mercy that God loves us so much that the cost for my sins and who ever accepts Jesus as Lord and becomes His follower we are saved from the penalty for our sins which is hell.

I say thank you LORD JESUS.

justme
                        Uh, no. I am well aware that an added chromosome is actually a developmental disorder.

Why do you think people would choose to live a destructive lifestyle? It is because they are lashing out at someone, or trying to find some sort of normalcy in their world that has been torn apart by abuse (in whatever form it may have taken for them). Of course everyone is held accountable by God, but we as Christians are supposed to be the light in that darkness for them. Show them there is a way out of their destructive lifestyle, regardless of the reason for which they are living it.
                        Comment>

Did you know the Olympics now allows "trans-gendered women" to compete against biological women in the Olympics. There is this Navy seal who decided to identify as woman and had plastic surgery to be a woman but identifies as Lesbian. This person competes in Mixed martial arts against biological born women and "she" beats them up brutally. Most of "her" opponents have no idea they are fighting against someone who is born as a man and served the military and did body building for years. Social Justice warriors thinks this "woman" have a right to fight actual women in the ring because "she" is a woman now.

We know men and women are split in different divisions at sports to make the match ups more fair because men have stronger bones and reflexes. Apparently a man is now allowed to have a boxing or martial arts match against a born woman without her knowledge because "she" is a woman now according to laws.
                          Comment>

I find this whole concept confusing and wonder also why their seems to be an explosion of more and more young people wanting to become transgender or just state a gender different from their biological born sex. It seems to be the lastest rage more of a way to attract attention and be noticed then to have a real purpose. YouTube is filled with young adults and children thinking that choosing to be transgender is as simple as wearing a dress or a hoodie and jeans. Many people take hormones of the other gender to stop normal body functions and ruin natural body imagine, and sometimes alter their bodies in ways non-reversible and end up more unhappy then they were before creating so many changes.

It scares me to think what this is doing to our younger generation and how it is being pushed in our faces like it is completely normal and if you disagree then your in the wrong in your faith and Bible based belief. I would hope that counseling might help these people by weighting out the effects and changes and hoping that they would be extra careful before leaping into a completely different lifestyle.
                            It seems that the devil has taken root and the wave of this is so strong it will take the Lord's armies of angels to defeat it.
                            Comment>

Here is an account of a man who became a woman, regretted his decision, and went back to being a man.

Walt’s story | WORLD News Group
                              Clyde Herrin's Blog
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap