Join with others to discuss God and/or the Biblical Doctrine of the Trinity (Godhead). Discuss the attributes and characteristics of God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

God (The Savior)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God (The Savior)

I can't accept the idea that someone doesn't believe in the existence of God.

Obviously, I respect everyone's beliefs, but I just can't accept how anyone can ignore a presence that is so omnipotent at all times in our lives.

He is right there, always on our side. Minute by minute always point to help us.

God is my savior, and I always try to make people who don't believe in Him, change their minds.

God bless you all, my friends.

Originally posted by Shine_Spirit View Post

Obviously, I respect everyone's beliefs, but I just can't accept how anyone can ignore a presence that is so omnipotent at all times in our lives.

He is right there, always on our side. Minute by minute always point to help us.

God is my savior, and I always try to make people who don't believe in Him, change their minds.

G'day Shine_Spirit,

Plenty do not believe in God's existence. Even Scripture speaks of non believers: Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good.

At least we can say that throughout Scripture there are non believers.

Has anyone attempted to trap you theologically? And have they posed such doubt as to ask can God create a square circle? Such questions may actually benefit us and provide a deeper understanding of God's nature. For example, the question, "Can God create a stone too heavy for Him to lift" insinuates that if God cannot do something then He is not omnipotent. If He can then He is not omnipotent because there is something He can't do. In other words, these forms of questions use logic to attack God's nature and character, if God cannot lie then He is not all powerful. If I have your curiosity then perhaps you may enjoy reading on the subject: Can God Create a Stone Too Heavy for Him to Lift? -Christforums

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

:) Hello my friend, I believe in the existence of God. When we experience with my true heart. We can see God's deeds. From the moment you come crying into this world, you begin to perform your duty. You assume your role in the plan of God and in the ordination of God. You begin the journey of life. Whatever your background and whatever the journey ahead of you, none can escape the orchestration and arrangement that Heaven has in store, and none are in control of their destiny, for only He who rules over all things is capable of such work. Since the day man came into existence, God has been steady in His work, managing this universe and directing the change and movement of all things. Like all things, man quietly and unknowingly receives the nourishment of the sweetness and rain and dew from God. Like all things, man unknowingly lives under the orchestration of God’s hand. The heart and spirit of man are held in the hand of God, and all the life of man is beheld in the eyes of God. Regardless of whether or not you believe this, any and all things, living or dead, will shift, change, renew, and disappear according to God’s thoughts. This is how God rules over all things.

God bless you ,my friend . have a blessing day!
      Comment>

A lot of people out there tend to see the world in too much of a physical sense. It may be hard for you to understand how someone doesn't believe in God because the lord has opened your mind to him being there.

But many people are stuck in this area or zone that won't allow them to see past anything they can't physically touch. It tends to be a weakness for humanity at this time. Probably the greatest weakness we've ever known. And the only way out of this is to open your mind to the possibility that "did a higher existence create me?", "why was I put on this earth". It seems to be these questions that lead people to search for more. A lot of individuals never choose to explore this side of humanity and it's disheartening it really is but those who do and come to Jesus are rewarded beyond measure from here and beyond.

God Bless,

- Cloud
        Comment>

I believe with all of my heart that God is real.I believe it even with a conviction that all things through his power came into existence.i believe because if i pray about anything i see change and am happy to be ascosiated with a living God.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap