• Show
Clear All

• The "Mystery of Godliness".

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mystery_zps691fdcd4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	696.7 KB
ID:	7236

“ Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables.” Mark 4:11

“I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.” Romans 11:25

“The mystery was kept secret since the world began but now is made manifest to all nations for the obedience of faith.” Romans 16:25-26

“We speak the hidden wisdom of God in a mystery which God ordained before the world unto our glory.” 1Corinthians 2:7

“I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed.” 1 Corinthians 15:51

“The mystery of his will, that in the dispensation of the fullness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth.” Ephesians 1:9-10

“The mystery that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel.” Ephesians 3:6

“We are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.” Ephesians 5:30-32

“The riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory,” Colossians 1:27

"The mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory" 1Timothy 3:16
Working...
X
Articles - News - SiteMap