This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Wonderful Howdy.

If I even suspect there are searching hearts nearby, it becomes time to switch on the Praise Jesus for His Word Button. There is not one Believer, not one Pensive Heart, not one Gullible Pewsitter, not one Professional Church Talker from whom I will fail to either learn something, or fail to confirm something I already have obtained from The Lord through prayer and study. I pity Paul for not having learned from any man.

Please join with me as God continues through His Merciful Spirit, and through His Immutable Word contained in The Scripture, to ever reveal for us His dealings and plans to establish The Kingdom, now in our Hearts, then in Eternity.

Originally posted by Jackson View Post
    Word Button

What's that?
    Comment>

I pity Paul for not having learned from any man.
      He was an extremely scholarly man. He was a chief Pharisee. As a believer, he received direct revelation from God. Maybe you didn't know that, Jackson but it is true.
      Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post

What's that?
        Thank you for that excellent question. The "Praise Jesus For His Word Button" is the preprogrammed response used by Christians who are wonderfully and confidently arrogant within their personal Theology and doctrine. When they want to appear to others as if they understand, accept, and rightly divide The Word of God, they start thanking Jesus for His Word. As if their positive sounding display of gratitude signifies they are united with The Word of God, and they are being wonderfully impacted by its loving power. It is similar to the technique of "assuming the sale" before a sales pitch is even completed. After all, most Christian explanations, Church sermons, and Christian testimonies are basically just sales pitches.

You are wise to inquire about this Button. In Reformed Churches, Buttons and mind control are never explained. Doing so is counterproductive to their plans.
        Comment>

Originally posted by Stratcat View Post

He was an extremely scholarly man. He was a chief Pharisee. As a believer, he received direct revelation from God. Maybe you didn't know that, Jackson but it is true.
          Oh, Yes. I have read every Scriptural reference to Paul's self proclaimed qualifications. Did you know none of the Twelve Real Apostles ever called Paul an apostle? Only Luke, not an Apostle and not qualified to verify Apostleship, and Paul himself are the only ones to call Paul an apostle. Apostle Peter only named Paul "dear brother." That does not make one an Apostle.

Lol. You have excellent questions.
          Comment>

Oh, Yes. I have read every Scriptural reference to Paul's self proclaimed qualifications. Did you know none of the Twelve Real Apostles ever called Paul an apostle? Only Luke, not an Apostle and not qualified to verify Apostleship, and Paul himself are the only ones to call Paul an apostle. Apostle Peter only named Paul "dear brother." That does not make one an Apostle.
            Peter calls Paul our "beloved brother" and endorses "all his epistles." Luke recounts Paul's leadership among the other Apostles. It's irrational to argue that given Luke and Peter's treatment of Paul, a man who maintained he was an Apostle, that he wasn't an Apostle. If you said you are an Apostle, I wouldn't call you a beloved brother and endorse all of your writings. I'd warn people to beware of your teachings.

Praise Jesus for his word, including his word that has come to us through the Apostle Paul.

Comment>

If I even suspect there are searching hearts nearby, it becomes time to switch on the Praise Jesus for His Word Button. There is not one Believer, not one Pensive Heart, not one Gullible Pewsitter, not one Professional Church Talker from whom I will fail to either learn something, or fail to confirm something I already have obtained from The Lord through prayer and study. I pity Paul for not having learned from any man.

Please join with me as God continues through His Merciful Spirit, and through His Immutable Word contained in The Scripture, to ever reveal for us His dealings and plans to establish The Kingdom, now in our Hearts, then in Eternity.
              Hi Jackson,

Tell us a little about yourself? Are you attending church, if so which denomination etc.

Kind regards,
              William
              Comment>

Peter calls Paul our "beloved brother" and endorses "all his epistles." Luke recounts Paul's leadership among the other Apostles. It's irrational to argue that given Luke and Peter's treatment of Paul, a man who maintained he was an Apostle, that he wasn't an Apostle. If you said you are an Apostle, I wouldn't call you a beloved brother and endorse all of your writings. I'd warn people to beware of your teachings.

Praise Jesus for his word, including his word that has come to us through the Apostle Paul.

Please do your finest work to continue to understand the following information. No person automatically becomes an Apostle by having any or all of the following within their personal profile:

1.) Verified zeal for Christ.
                2.) Persecution and Martyrdom.
                3.) Claims of a Christophany.
                4.) Being born again through a marvelous experience with The Lord.
                5.) Well articulated Doctrine.
                6.) A retinue of supporters.
                7.) Experience in church planting.
                8.) A taste for drama.
                9.) Sympathetic unqualified lay persons tossing around the "apostle" label.
                10.) Lots of published and circulated writings.
                11.) Trying to be a Thirteenth Apostle whose name is written on the Walls of The New Jerusalem.

Do you not understand the difference between rationalized suppositions, and actual facts in Scripture? Apparently not. Fortunately, your salvation probably does not depend upon that skill.

When you are ready, share more of your finest assessments with me. As well, find where Christ ever spoke of "Grace," or of Paul's stylized easy believism.
                Last edited by Jackson; 08-03-2015, 07:20 AM.
                Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

Hi Jackson,

Tell us a little about yourself? Are you attending church, if so which denomination etc.

Kind regards,
                  William
                  Over the years. I have been a membered participant within a variety of Evangelical Churches. My family heritage has included Catholicism, Reformism, and so called Holiness Aryanism. My field of personal work included a supportive capacity for several decades within a missionary sending group. No, I am not of Mormon, LDS, JW, or other Godless sect.

How about yourself? Do you get out much?
                  Comment>

DO you not understand the difference between rationalized suppositions, and actual facts in Scripture? Apparently not. Fortunately, your salvation probably does not depend upon that skill.
                    Actual fact, Paul is an Apostle. I'll spare you my rationalized suppositions. I, also, would like like to know which denomination you're a member of. Thank you for telling us your familiar heritage and a few things you're not, but what are you now?
                    Comment>

Actual fact, Paul is an Apostle. I'll spare you my rationalized suppositions. I, also, would like like to know which denomination you're a member of. Thank you for telling us your familiar heritage and a few things you're not, but what are you now?
                      Actual fact, Paul is far from being an Apostle. He was one of the false "apostles" spoken of by Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, in His approval of the Ephesian Church for flushing him out recorded by Revelator John. Go ahead and review Paul's subsequent Letter to the Ephesians, where he goes to great lengths to authenticate himself to them. I know understanding of this level is difficult for faithful and well educated hearts to grasp. Nevertheless, I am sure you will still be able to feel like you are predestined, and will have your very thoughts dictated by such predestination.

Tell us a little bit about your need for Reformism of the Antisemitic type from Luther and Calvin.
                      Comment>

There is a book in the Bible called Acts, probably written by Luke, divinely expressing the divine experience Paul had with the Lord. He is an apostle because he had direct revelation from God. His travels were directed by the Holy Spirit. You, Jackson may have head knowledge, but the love of the Lord appears to be missing from your heart. I can only judge by what I have read, which is distasteful and arrogant. Please read over what you have written and examine yourself. Also, it is easier to criticize and exhort than to lift up. Your criticism of Paul is not in Scripture, so who got ahold of you and turned you against him and how?
                        Comment>

Originally posted by Stratcat View Post
                          There is a book in the Bible called Acts, probably written by Luke, divinely expressing the divine experience Paul had with the Lord. He is an apostle because he had direct revelation from God. His travels were directed by the Holy Spirit. You, Jackson may have head knowledge, but the love of the Lord appears to be missing from your heart. I can only judge by what I have read, which is distasteful and arrogant. Please read over what you have written and examine yourself. Also, it is easier to criticize and exhort than to lift up. Your criticism of Paul is not in Scripture, so who got ahold of you and turned you against him and how?
                          Yes, I recognize your rhetoric devices. You cannot present facts, but only derived human conclusions, and weak ad hominems. Remember when in Rome Paul himself stated, "All have deserted me?" Lol. Strong evidence that Paul had no true leadership of Apostolic merit. In fact, why would he need to write so many corrective letters to his churches, while the churches under the Real Apostles need no such remedial attention? It is because Psul's style of leadership was not pure. He had mixed in far too many of his own ideas. Also, note that the supposed burial sites of some Apostles are traditionally acknowledged, yet that of babbling Paul was not remembered by The Early Church. Interesting

Yes, you and your peers do need to study Paul's writings. They are your speed. They are reflective of your capacity. Christ's Words and Commands are far too hot and challenging for your needs.
                          Comment>

Actual fact, Paul is far from being an Apostle. He was one of the false "apostles" spoken of by Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, in His approval of the Ephesian Church for flushing him out recorded by Revelator John. Go ahead and review Paul's subsequent Letter to the Ephesians, where he goes to great lengths to authenticate himself to them. I know understanding of this level is difficult for faithful and well educated hearts to grasp. Nevertheless, I am sure you will still be able to feel like you are predestined, and will have your very thoughts dictated by such predestination.

Tell us a little bit about your need for Reformism of the Antisemitic type from Luther and Calvin.
                            G'day Jackson,

This is an introduction and welcome mat for yourself. If you do not wish to share anything about yourself then refrain from posting in the welcome mat. I am also requesting that you do not post in other forum categories besides the "other" faith group category.

Besides introducing yourself, what church do you attend, any denomination? If yes or no, why or why not? It also appears that you have come into our forum to bash Reformed Protestants. I suggest re-examining yourself and how you engage with others to turn them around from your present stark and contrasted position against Orthodoxy.

Kind regards,
                            William
                            Comment>

Claiming Paul is a false Apostle (a "fact" missed by everyone in the early church, including the other Apostles) is an irrational supposition. Why didn't Peter say anything about Paul being a false Apostle, when he was calling Paul a beloved brother and endorsing all of his epistles?

Luther and Calvin were great Christian men. They weren't on a mission to promote the Synagogue of Satan, but to promote Christ. And, they weren't pandering to modern-day political correctness, so sorry they offend your dubious sensibilities.

Why won't you reveal your denominational affiliation? Is the whole world is wrong except for you? Are you ashamed of your denominational affiliation?
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap