Anabaptist History Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anabaptist History Series

The following series may be of interest to those that would like to know more about Anabaptist history. Videos 1 through 22, given in chronological order, are available. I thoroughly enjoyed the series of talks, so I thought I would pass it along. :)

Wow, thank you for sharing this Nahum. I am fascinated by this! I am very curious about the history of different denominations as well as what they believe. This is like having the opportunity to audit a study course for free or something. It will take a while to watch all the videos. I looked at the youtube link and it was posted by a page called sermon index, and I found a lot of other really interesting looking videos in their uploads section. There are so many things they have posted that grab my attention that I don't know where to start! So this piquing my curiosity kind of led me to a valuable resource I think I may glean a lot from. Thanks again.
    Comment>

I am glad it was of interest, BlueBetta. I found the series a good overview of Anabaptist history. Beyond that, it requires studying a lot of big, old books. So, the series is, perhaps, a good overview for those interested in the topic. :)
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap