Faith discussions: improve your walk with the Lord, build up your prayer life, grow in your faith, love others in your church, and other general faith type discussions.

Is this sub-forum for Catholics only now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this sub-forum for Catholics only now?

[FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=14px]I am wondering if there is a policy in effect now that limits who may post in the church and denomination specific sub forums and if it means that only members of the church or denomination that the forum is named for may post in it? Perhaps you can tell me Venerable Bede?

:)[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Last edited by peppermint; 07-05-2015, 03:27 AM. Reason: typo fixed

Hi peppermint,
    It has always been the intention that the specific denomination sub-forums are primarily for fellowship between members of that denomination. They are also open to other Christians to ask questions on topics specific to that denomination for information or clarification- but not for debate. Debates between members of different denominations (or no denomination) should be conducted in the Apologetics Forum.
    Comment>

Originally posted by Bede View Post
      Hi peppermint,
      It has always been the intention that the specific denomination sub-forums are primarily for fellowship between members of that denomination. They are also open to other Christians to ask questions on topics specific to that denomination for information or clarification- but not for debate. Debates between members of different denominations (or no denomination) should be conducted in the Apologetics Forum.
      [SIZE=14px][FONT=trebuchet ms]Very few members have a denomination designated in their personal profile ... I guess this is a kind of honour system then?[/FONT][/SIZE]
      Comment>

Originally posted by peppermint View Post
        [SIZE=14px][FONT=trebuchet ms]Very few members have a denomination designated in their personal profile ... I guess this is a kind of honour system then?[/FONT][/SIZE]

I suppose so, but then I guess one's affiliation soon becomes apparent.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap