Faith discussions: improve your walk with the Lord, build up your prayer life, grow in your faith, love others in your church, and other general faith type discussions.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Catechism of the Catholic Church online

[FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=16px]For those who have an interest in Catholic teaching - no matter what reason they have for that interest - the Vatican web site provides an English translation of the Catechism of the Catholic Church as well as an English translation of the Compendium of the Catechism of the Catholic Church. Click the names to go to the relevant web pages.

If a reader wants to use the Glossary of The Catechism of the Catholic Church then it is available by clicking the link.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Last edited by peppermint; 06-17-2015, 03:56 PM.

I tryed to read the Catechism of the Catholic Church and found it to be very haard to read:p
    Comment>

Originally posted by saintandrew4life View Post
      I tryed to read the Catechism of the Catholic Church and found it to be very haard to read:p
      [FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=16px]Yes, it is difficult but so is the bible.[/SIZE][/FONT]
      Comment>

Originally posted by saintandrew4life View Post
        I tryed to read the Catechism of the Catholic Church and found it to be very haard to read
        Because it is quite difficult to read, the Compedium of The Catechism of The Catholic Church was produced (see peppermint's link in the OP). This is a simplifed version in question and answer format. It is laid out in the same sequence as the full Catechism and has references to the relevant passages of the full Catechism at the side of each paragraph. It is therefore quite easy to read it and then switch to the full Catechism for a more detail. It's also in a smaller format (just less than A5).
        Comment>

[FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=16px]Excellent advice brother Bede. I hope that saintandrew4life is able to read with profit what is in the Compendium.[/SIZE][/FONT]
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap