Discuss science topics such as creation and evolution and how they relate to Christianity.

Bible Science Guy

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Bible Science Guy

    Many people believe that science and the Bible contradict each other and that we must choose to believe one or the other. William T. Pelletier, also known as The Bible-Science Guy, has a blog that proves that this isn’t true. He discusses science from a Biblical point of view.

    Bible-Science Guy | Debunking evolutionism. Proclaiming Truth. Exalting the Creator. Exploring Creation.

    Here is his introduction.

    Meet the Author | Bible-Science Guy

    Here is the table of contents for the blog.

    Contents | Bible-Science Guy

    The author of the blog doesn’t do his job alone. He has a Jack Russell terrier named Kepler who sometimes who sometimes contributes articles. Here is his latest post.

    biblescienceguy.wordpress.com/2018/04/11/keplers-dating-profile

    I quoted from this blog in this thread:

    The Bible and the Big Bang - Christforums
    Last edited by theophilus; 04-15-2018, 06:23 AM.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog

    #2
    Another good source for the Bible and science is below:

    Evidence for God from Science

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by CDF47 View Post
      Another good source for the Bible and science is below:

      Evidence for God from Science
      Thanks CDF47 I think that's a good site, I've used it before.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Eric T. View Post
        Thanks CDF47 I think that's a good site, I've used it before.
        I agree. I use it quite a bit.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by CDF47 View Post
          Another good source for the Bible and science is below:

          Evidence for God from Science
          This is a very dangerous site. They do present a lot of good evidence but they deny a literal six day creation and a worldwide flood. Here are two much better sites:

          Answers in Genesis

          Evolutionary Truth by Piltdown Superman
          Clyde Herrin's Blog

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by theophilus View Post
            This is a very dangerous site. They do present a lot of good evidence but they deny a literal six day creation and a worldwide flood. Here are two much better sites:

            Answers in Genesis

            Evolutionary Truth by Piltdown Superman
            I agree with the Day-Age interpretation of Genesis creation they present.

            Comment


              #7
              God and science certainly do not contradict, they speak in different realms.

              Science tells us what specifically God did, at best; whereas God comes right out and tells us WHY, and gives us ample information to know what we are to do about it.

              Comment

              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap