Discuss science topics such as creation and evolution and how they relate to Christianity.

Climate Change: What Do Scientists Say?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Climate Change: What Do Scientists Say?

So he is a skeptic despite of the fact that the country Kiribati is about to sink. I think he forgot a 4th group, deniers who claims it is not a threat so they can mine more oil and pollute God's creation more. Even if you are not a scientist you don't need to wait for a catastrophe to happen. God trusted us to take care of the environment. I am one of those people who had gone Solar because I want to take care of the environment and I don't want to make those middle eastern countries richer. I do believe that humans should stop relying on oil but the transition should be slow so people will be able to adapt. I think Global Warming is God's punishment for the abusers of nature.
    Comment>

I read a blog text that Climate Change had alot to do with the Papacy? Never understood it clearly but it was stated that it was a key factor to Denominations-Union of this era (2017/2018)
      Someone should keep me posted for suggestions/updates facts..I can see it's all-over the web, wasn't clear though..thanks in advance
      Comment>

Originally posted by David View Post
        I read a blog text that Climate Change had alot to do with the Papacy?
        Let's face it. Pope Francis is a Left-Liberal who has been given a worldwide audience to promote his agenda (which also includes many other insidious ideas).

The whole "Climate Change" issue is a massive attempt at deception and intimidation. If it is indeed as critical as they say, why has no one taken India and China to task already, and why did the so-called "Paris Accord" essentially give them a free pass to go on polluting their countries?

Comment>

Originally posted by Lucas View Post
          Let's face it. Pope Francis is a Left-Liberal who has been given a worldwide audience to promote his agenda (which also includes many other insidious ideas).

The whole "Climate Change" issue is a massive attempt at deception and intimidation. If it is indeed as critical as they say, why has no one taken India and China to task already, and why did the so-called "Paris Accord" essentially give them a free pass to go on polluting their countries?
          Exactly!
          It's all an agenda to deceit us, -not to focus on the main issue we as society and Christians are facing..
          I'll get an insight in this topic and keep you posted because it's what I call a 'hot-cake' issue..I believe it holds much than what we, the onlookers, see about it
          Comment>

It is indeed true that the climate has been changing and the politicians are the major people who are concentrating in multiplying their money and wealth. It's a pity that we human beings take everything from Earth yet destroy it. At least we should take the responsibility of replacing whatever we take so that the future generations can have all the resources like us. It's a pity that so many research papers just get printed in the journal and only a handful of those projects are taken up the government and implemented. This has to be changed. We can take reduce the emission of greenhouse gases by limited use of all the resources. :)
            Comment>

I believe humans are responsible for climate change but not in the way most people think, The greatest change in climate that ever occurred was the world wide flood in Noah's time and that was God's judgment on the world for sin. When Ahab was king God sent a drought on Israel to punish the people fpr worshiping Baal and the drought ended when Elijah and the prophets of Baal had their contest to see who was the true God. We live at a time when evil is increasing in the world and many are turning away from God. Perhaps that is the real reason for the climate change we are experiencing.
              Clyde Herrin's Blog
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap