Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan 4:36-37

Daniel 4:36-37 King James Version (KJV)

36 At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.
    37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

Daniel 4:36-37
    CLV 36 In the stated time my knowledge is returning to me:For the esteem of my kingdom, my honor and my aspect is returning to me. And to me my retinue and my grandees are petitioning, and over my kingdom I am set in due order, and excellent majesty was added to me." 37 Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, am lauding and exalting and honoring the King of the heavens, seeing that all His deeds are verity, and His paths are adjudication; and all walking in pride He can abase."
    These are my thoughts, please share yours.

36 The king realizes he was given things back not that he was entitled and regained them but that the Lord showed him mercy and then gave back to him, how do we look at things do we see things as though as we deserve them because that was his original problem which the Lord has now fixed, the Lord will do the same to us if He has to. We only become truly great when the Lord restores us.

37 The king now knew who truly held the power which was the Lord and he gave the Lord the credit and praise He deserves, we are not able to praise the Lord thru pride but only thru us being humble the Lord brought the king down so he could give Him praise.
Working...
X
Articles - News - SiteMap