Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan 6:15-16

Daniel 6:15-16 King James Version (KJV)
    15 Then these men assembled unto the king, and said unto the king, Know, O king, that the law of the Medes and Persians is, That no decree nor statute which the king establisheth may be changed.
    16 Then the king commanded, and they brought Daniel, and cast him into the den of lions. Now the king spake and said unto Daniel, Thy God whom thou servest continually, he will deliver thee.

Daniel 6:15-16
    CLV 15 Then these masters foregather with the king and are saying to the king, "Know, O king, that the edict for the Medes and Persians is that every interdict or statute that the king shall set up is not to be altered." 16 Then the king says the word, and they bring hither Daniel and heave him into the vault of the lions. Calling is the king to Daniel and saying, "Your Eloah, Whom you are serving in abidance, He will deliver you!"

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

15 They plotted against Daniel and now they act on the plot to try to end Daniel’s life. The king could not change the law which Daniel had to be throne into the lion den nothing could stop it and they knew that when they tricked the king, people may manipulate people to hurt us.

16 The king did not accept God as his own but did accept that God who Daniel served had the power to save him, we are saved most importantly thru Jesus it was God’s biggest plan to save the world by grace.

I love the book of Daniel. one of the major themes that can be gathered from the first 7 chapters is that God is in control, even of mighty kings. In the verses you mentioned I also believe the king took notice of Daniel's God but didn't know who he was personally until Daniel 6:25-26. God uses his " Mighty hand" to deliver and accomplish his will.
    Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap