Can you point me to timelines and other graphics?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you point me to timelines and other graphics?

I am a very visual learner. I am having trouble understanding the timeline of events while I read the old testament. I was surprised, for example, that Ezekiel lived at the same time as Jeremiah. I am looking for graphics that can help me 'see' the order of events in chronological order, since I can't seem to get a mental picture of the order of events from just reading the text. Would anyone be able to point me to a site with timelines, graphs, maps, and other visual aids to supplement my reading? I appreciate your time and help very much.

Bible timeline | VISUAL UNIT

A good study bible should also have what you're looking for: The Reformation Study Bible -Christforums
    Comment>

Thank you very much, William. You are a great help. I will order a study bible today.
      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
        Bible timeline | VISUAL UNIT

A good study bible should also have what you're looking for: The Reformation Study Bible -Christforums
        Thanks for posting this, this helps clear up the order of the Bible so much. I'm going to refer to it while I make my way through the old testament. Between this and the maps to see where the stories are taking place, this will help me keep everything straight. I didn't even know that Ezekiel and Jeremiah happened at the same time. I'll go do some more research for what other stories happened at the same time.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap