Do Not Profane Your Daughter...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Not Profane Your Daughter...

Leviticus 19:29, Do not profane your daughter by making her a harlot, so that he land will not fall to harlotry and the land become full of lewdness. Just read that a moment ago and it hit me, it's basically what has happened in the last couple decades. I mean, look at the clothes people are allowing their kids to wear in public! There was this little girl in Starbucks the other day and she was adorable except for her outfit. She had red high heels on, why on a child I don't know, and a really skimpy outfit on. And there are so many places were little girls are dressed up like harlots, like beauty pageants and modeling. And it's become the norm. How can we as a society expect girls to act decent, while encouraging them to wear revealing outfits? I won't be surprised if it become fashionable for girls to go topless like boys do in a couple years.

It's what outwardly shows how corrupt the earth has become. And I wouldn't say this is the result of radical feminism. It's people who do make choices. So and so said so is not a good enough excuse. Parents by being good role models can have their children dressing decently but if they don't and actually encourage their little daughters to dress like celebrities who want to draw attention to themselves do then when these girls are grown up and have their kids they won't see there's anything wrong if their daughters wear micro-mini skirts or micro-mini dresses.
    Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap