Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan 5:15-16

Daniel 5:15-16 King James Version (KJV)

15 And now the wise men, the astrologers, have been brought in before me, that they should read this writing, and make known unto me the interpretation thereof: but they could not shew the interpretation of the thing:
    16 And I have heard of thee, that thou canst make interpretations, and dissolve doubts: now if thou canst read the writing, and make known to me the interpretation thereof, thou shalt be clothed with scarlet, and have a chain of gold about thy neck, and shalt be the third ruler in the kingdom.
    Daniel 5:15-16

CLV 15 Now brought in before me were the wise men, the magi and the hieromancers, that they shall read this writing and make known to me its interpretation. Yet they can not disclose the interpretation of the matter." 16 Yet I hear concerning you that you can interpret interpretations and untie knots. Now, if you can read the writing and make known to me its interpretation, in purple shall you be clothed, with a circlet of gold about your neck, and as the third one in the kingdom shall you have authority."

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

15 They were unable to do this because of they did not have the Lord to show them, this message was given straight from the Lord made a way for them to understand it, and it would be thru Daniel, when we are given a message from the Lord, He will send us the meaning.

16 He was going to gain power and royalty for understanding, this dream was not a good one but regardless the king wanted to know the interpretation. The king here was the second in charge his father was first so this was the next in line and would be given to Daniel.
Working...
X
Articles - News - SiteMap