The Happiness in the Good Land of Canaan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Happiness in the Good Land of Canaan

At the age of Law, Jehovah said to Moses:"And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites." This is God's permission and blessing for human He created and had been came true. Today, when mankind live under the Satan's influence, God came to save mankind again so that all people can free from Satan's darkness. Facing with busying works,the burden of family, and pressure of life, I think I have no courage to meet all the troubles if without God's leading and power He gives me. Today, My friend recommends a happy video of singing and dancing. Watching their happy dancing and their smile on their faces. I'm unable to refrain from inflecting ."The Happiness in the Good Land of Canaan" just share it with all of you. I hope you can enjoy and feel the happiness . Thank God for His keeping and care.

Working...
X
Articles - News - SiteMap