Esword

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esword

Esword is my personal favorite. I often check against various Commentators. Esword allows a person to upload commentators to the program, as you can see in the picture.

Check it out: Esword

Click image for larger version

Name:	e-sword.png
Views:	1
Size:	183.6 KB
ID:	5264

God bless,
    William

I will check will indeed check it out. Thanks brother.
    Comment>

Thank you, I will look into this as you suggest. Have a great day!
      Comment>

eSword is a great tool. I used Theophilos Bible Software years ago and then transitioned to eSword. These days, there are so many Bibles online I use that, though on a Macbook, I've found Olive Tree for Mac OS X handy. :)
        Comment>

ESword is a awesome Bible study tool it was the first one I used on a computer. Nearly every thing you could want is there . I recommend it to everyone.
          Blessings
          Bill
          Comment>

This is awesome, thanks for showing this. I used to use my mom's bible to understand the text because she has a study bible with annotated footnotes. I've never come across another bible that is as well written as hers. This will make reading the bible much easier, so thank you.
            Comment>

This is very interesting, thank you William; to be honest, I have not heard of this before. :rolleyes:
              Comment>

I have just checked and the software isn't compatible with my Chromium based laptop, however I will check this out on my work PC.
                Comment>

Originally posted by Blessed Pathway View Post
                  I have just checked and the software isn't compatible with my Chromium based laptop, however I will check this out on my work PC.
                  Glad you shared this, BP, because I was considering a Chromium based laptop.

God bless,
                  William
                  Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

Glad you shared this, BP, because I was considering a Chromium based laptop.

God bless,
                    William
                    They are very good don't get me wrong, however its important to note that downloaded applications will only work from the Chrome Store.
                    This is something I found out upon usage; I wasn't told this in the store.
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap