Enhance and deepen your study of God's Word by asking Bible questions and sharing your answers.

What do you think about it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Jesus-is-baptized.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	13112
    from the Church of Almighty God on: Pictures | The Church of Almighty God

I thought that when God’s flesh was adequate to undertake the work among men, His heart would feel heavy. But after reading God's word, I change my viewpoint. I realize that God regards man as His dear one, and God's love for man is so selfless, holy and so great. As God said, "When God’s flesh was adequate to undertake the work among men, how did God’s heart feel? Man should know something about it, right? At least, God’s heart was happy, because His new work could be carried out among men. When the Lord Jesus was baptized and formally began to do His work and perform His ministry, God’s heart was extremely happy, because after having waited and prepared for so many years, God finally could put on a normal human flesh and begin to do His new work in the image of a man who had blood and flesh and who could be seen and touched by man. He finally could speak with man face to face and have a heart-to-heart talk with man face to face in the capacity of a man, and He finally could be face to face with man in human language and in a human way, could supply man or guide and help man in human language, could eat at the same table and live in the same space with man, and also could look at mankind, look at things, and look at everything in a human way and even with human eyes. These, to God, meant that His work in the flesh had succeeded in the first battle, or it could be said to have been crowned with success. That was certainly the happiest thing to God. From that moment, God felt for the first time a kind of comfort for His working among men. All this happened so practically and so naturally, and the comfort God felt was so real."(from A Continuation of The Word Appears in the Flesh)
    Last edited by hoolep; 04-16-2016, 12:15 PM.

Hi Hoolep, I feel that what you're quoting humanizes God too much. But, it is true, God loves his people, and loves his people beyond human comprehension.
    Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
      Hi Hoolep, I feel that what you're quoting humanizes God too much. But, it is true, God loves his people, and loves his people beyond human comprehension.
      Hi,Cornelius,from your reply, I think you have the deeper experience and understanding for God´s love, and I wonder if you can share the experience that makes you to feel most touched and unforgettable when believing in God with me.To be honest, I really want to pursue knowing how God love each one of us ,and how I love God .
      God bless!
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap