Enhance and deepen your study of God's Word by asking Bible questions and sharing your answers.

Grace did you tasted it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grace did you tasted it?

GRACE............ WHAT IS THE GRACE ?

WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF GRACE?

Dear brethren,

i spent time in the presence of God with few saints, we spent time in prayer from 10am to 4 pm,,
    We spent time with Lord without breaking,,
    In this time i have lot of meditation in personal way,, While some body praying God made me to think.
    Key is GRACE............ WHAT IS THE GRACE ?
    WHAT A WONDERFUL GRACE GOD HAS GIVEN TO US..
    Eph 2: 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Greek word charis... khar'-ece
    graciousness (as gratifying), of manner or act

God is not given this grace to all people in world,, Only saints can rejoice in this grace

We can describe this grace as given below
    1. Great Grace : Acts 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

we can see how Luke is explaining on this grace.. Great God ... Great grace is lead us to Great salvation

2. Sovereign Grace : Rom 5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

sin is scattered ... sin is spread to all places.. in same time more grace is given to all..

3. Rich Grace : Eph 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
    Eph 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.\

This is not simple grace or normal grace,, it is worthy.. it is enough..

4. Glorious Grace : Eph 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Many times i am wondering by observing on His power and all,, also wondering how he wants to glorify us

5. Exceeding Grace : 2Co 9:14 And by their prayer for you, which long after you for the exceeding grace of God in you.

6. All-abundant Grace : Rom 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

Rom 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Rom 5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

what a wonderful grace is given to us,,,

7. Manifold Grace : 1Pe 4:10 As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
    God is with particular plan for each of us.. Grace is doing in different way to each of us..

8 All-sufficient Grace : 2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
    Many times we are railing to understand on His grace.. but is enough and sufficient for us

Many times a individual christian is not trying to understand on His grace.. Many times i have found many people are wasting the opportunity of Grace..

When i go to think and meditate on this Grace.. May heart is always rejoicing .. to praise His for his greatness

Dear reader ... did you observed or lean on this grace... which is need, which is great, which is sufficient for you and me?

come to celebrate in Grace

Hi Freedom,

Just some additions:

"Irresistible" or "efficacious Grace": John 6:37-40:

Simply put irresistible grace refers to the biblical truth that whatever God decrees to happen will inevitably come to pass, even in the salvation of individuals. The Holy Spirit will work in the lives of the elect so that they inevitably will come to faith in Christ. The Bible teaches that the Holy Spirit never fails to bring to salvation those sinners whom He personally calls to Christ.

Common grace: Psalm 145:9; Matthew 5:45:

The doctrine of common grace pertains to the sovereign grace of God bestowed upon all of mankind regardless of their election. In other words, God has always bestowed His graciousness on all people in all parts of the earth at all time.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

I agree with you brother
      English is my third language,...
      need to learn more to write more
      thank you for comment and adding
      blessings
      Comment>

Originally posted by Freedom
        I agree with you brother
        English is my third language,...
        need to learn more to write more
        thank you for comment and adding
        blessings
        Your English is easy to understand brother. I enjoyed the collection of verses describing grace and it's different applications.

To compliment your post:

Justifying Grace- Romans 3:24
        [24]Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Grace shown through sacrifice-
        2 Corinthians 8:9
        For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that*though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you by his poverty might become rich.

Grace apart from the law- Galations 5:4
        4*You are*severed from Christ,*you who would be justified by the law;*you have fallen away from grace.

Comment>

Thank you very much,,, your stuff is fine,, i am glad to read and learn God bless you
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap