Enhance and deepen your study of God's Word by asking Bible questions and sharing your answers.

$5 Fridays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $5 Fridays

$5 Fridays from Dr. R C Sproul (my favorite theologian/pastor) and his teaching ministry, Ligonier Ministries. This is just a reminder for those of you who already know about it, and an encouragement for those of you who don't to check it out. Go here.

Also, if you've never heard, or heard of, Dr. Sproul, he has a daily radio broadcast called Renewing Your Mind that you can listen to online here if you'd like to (+ a library of former broadcasts is also available there if you have a particular subject or book of the Bible that you're interested in learning more about).

Yours in Christ,
    David
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon

I like RC as well. I've read several of his books. He's a smart guy and has a lot to offer the thinking person with respect to matters of faith, history, and apologetics.
    Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap