Misunderstandings about Christ: 1- THE ETERNAL ROLE SUBORDINATION THE SON-2 VIEWS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misunderstandings about Christ: 1- THE ETERNAL ROLE SUBORDINATION THE SON-2 VIEWS

1.1 It is asserted by : Wayne Grudem, Bruce Ware,J. Scott Horrell,Bruce Demarest, Gordon Lewis J. Rodman Williams, John V. Dahms, and Dennis Ray Burk Jr that God the Son, in His deity, is eternally relationally subordinate to God the Father. GOD ETERNALLY OBEYS GOD-They Say!!! On the other hand, Millard Erickson, BB Warfield, RA Torrey,JO Buswell, Robert L.Reymond, and John Feinberg reject that tenet saying the Son obeys only temporally! I agree with the 2nd group and intend to detail why in future posts..

Bill Grover,
    MA in Religion Point Loma Nazarene, Th M, in Bible Western Seminary ThD in Systematic Theology Unizul,
    grad faculty The South African Theological Seminary.

Hi a Sats prof,

Looking forward to your posts. When I think of an example of the subordination within the Trinity, I immediately think of the Son never sending the Father, but the Father sending the Son and Holy Spirit.

God bless, and welcome to the forum,
    William
    Comment>

I too look forward.
      While I've no letters after my name related to theology. :). I have observed that many people have more than a little confusion when it comes to accepting that 'subordinate' is not synonymous with 'inferior'. The concept of a willing servant-leader is a hard one for people to accept.
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap