Apologetics may be simply defined as the defense of the Christian faith. The word "apologetics" derives from the Greek word apologia, which was originally used as a speech of defense.

The parable of the two terrariums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The parable of the two terrariums

I tried to create a parable to defend God's plan against the popular atheist imputation which claims that because we can't see logic in God's plan, God probably doesn't exist. Check out this video and let me know what you think:

Originally posted by Lucian Hodoboc
    I tried to create a parable to defend God's plan against the popular atheist imputation which claims that because we can't see logic in God's plan, God probably doesn't exist. Check out this video and let me know what you think:

I liked your video; the ant analogy was a well thought out one👍.

The intro was fine, however, if it were shorter, It would probably better serve the illustration you were trying to make.

God bless you too Lucian.
    Comment>

Originally posted by Lucian Hodoboc View Post

Took me a little bit to get used to your accent. I missed a lot of what you shared until I adjusted enough for it. Keep up the faith, Lucian, much enjoyed hearing you articulate your thoughts in the defense of Christianity.

God bless,
      William
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap