Apologetics may be simply defined as the defense of the Christian faith. The word "apologetics" derives from the Greek word apologia, which was originally used as a speech of defense.

Are you a sinner or born of God who inherits the Kingdom?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Are you a sinner or born of God who inherits the Kingdom?

    ONE WHO IS BORN OF GOD CANNOT SIN BECAUSE HE LOVES GOD AND OBEYS HIS COMMANDMENTS;

    1 John 2:
    3: And by this we may be sure that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

    1 John 3
    9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

    1 John 5:
    2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
    3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.


    THESE SCRIPTURES DESCRIBE THE WORKS OF THE FLESH ( A SINNER, OR AN EVILDOER ) IN THIS WAY;

    Galatians 5:
    19: Now the works of the flesh are plain: fornication, impurity, licentiousness,
    20: idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit,
    21: envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

    Matthew 7
    21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
    22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
    23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'


    WITH THESE SCRIPTURES IN MIND, ARE YOU A SINNER OR ARE YOU BORN OF GOD?

  • #2
    Originally posted by LordyLordy View Post
    ONE WHO IS BORN OF GOD CANNOT SIN BECAUSE HE LOVES GOD AND OBEYS HIS COMMANDMENTS;

    1 John 2:
    3: And by this we may be sure that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

    1 John 3
    9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

    1 John 5:
    2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
    3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.


    THESE SCRIPTURES DESCRIBE THE WORKS OF THE FLESH ( A SINNER, OR AN EVILDOER ) IN THIS WAY;

    Galatians 5:
    19: Now the works of the flesh are plain: fornication, impurity, licentiousness,
    20: idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit,
    21: envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

    Matthew 7
    21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
    22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
    23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'


    WITH THESE SCRIPTURES IN MIND, ARE YOU A SINNER OR ARE YOU BORN OF GOD?
    G'day LordyLordy,

    Just curious, how do you reconcile the life of king David with what you posted and are asking? Lets use a biblical example like king David. I do not think it necessary for me to list all of David's "wrongs", which brings me to question, a) Did David commit any sins? b) IF David did not commit any sins is that because everything is lawful to the faithful or for other reasons?

    Please do not misunderstand me, I'm not contending against the plain reading of the Scriptures, but I would like to know based on your own Scriptural references whether you think king David was regenerate or not? How do you reconcile his life through the lens of your Scriptural references with his own confessions and his repentance and what you're asking from members?

    God bless,
    William
    Comment>

    • #3
      Originally posted by William View Post

      G'day LordyLordy,

      Just curious, how do you reconcile the life of king David with what you posted and are asking? Lets use a biblical example like king David. I do not think it necessary for me to list all of David's "wrongs", which brings me to question, a) Did David commit any sins? b) IF David did not commit any sins is that because everything is lawful to the faithful or for other reasons?

      Please do not misunderstand me, I'm not contending against the plain reading of the Scriptures, but I would like to know based on your own Scriptural references whether you think king David was regenerate or not? How do you reconcile his life through the lens of your Scriptural references with his own confessions and his repentance and what you're asking from members?

      God bless,
      William
      None of God's prophets understood what being born of God meant even though they all heard his voice and obeyed his commandments. The servants who began testifying during the millennium reign of Christ that started midway of the Roman Empire learned the difference between their flesh called a sinner that cannot enter the kingdom of God and the spiritual man that was created in the image of God called the Word of God.

      John 6
      63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.
      Comment>

      • #4
        Originally posted by LordyLordy View Post
        learned the difference between their flesh called a sinner that cannot enter the kingdom of God and the spiritual man that was created in the image of God called the Word of God.
        What does this mean, exactly?
        Comment>

        • #5
          Originally posted by thatbrian View Post

          What does this mean, exactly?
          All men were created in the image of God.

          Genesis 1
          26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
          27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

          All men were then formed in the flesh from the dust of the earth to make man a living being called a human being.

          Genesis 2
          7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.


          The flesh is only a temporary vessel for man to experience life with until the flesh dies and goes back to the dust of the earth.

          Genesis 3
          19: In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; you are dust, and to dust you shall return."

          Man is saved from the flesh as it dies and remains created in the image of God which is the spiritual kingdom called the Word of God.

          John 1
          1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
          2: He was in the beginning with God;
          3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
          4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.


          All created men will experience the death of their flesh.
          Comment>

          • #6
            Originally posted by LordyLordy View Post
            The flesh is only a temporary vessel for man to experience life with until the flesh dies and goes back to the dust of the earth.
            Originally posted by LordyLordy View Post
            Man is saved from the flesh as it dies and remains created in the image of God which is the spiritual kingdom called the Word of God.
            Men are to be bodily resurrected, to spirits, but bodies. Christ's resurrection proves that out.
            Comment>

            • #7
              Originally posted by thatbrian View Post


              Men are to be bodily resurrected, to spirits, but bodies. Christ's resurrection proves that out.
              Then God's servants are all liars.

              Genesis 3
              19: In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; you are dust, and to dust you shall return."

              Genesis 6
              17: For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall die.

              Ecclesiastes 3
              19: For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts; for all is vanity.
              20: All go to one place; all are from the dust, and all turn to dust again.

              Isaiah 40
              6: A voice says, "Cry!" And I said, "What shall I cry?" All flesh is grass, and all its beauty is like the flower of the field.
              7: The grass withers, the flower fades, when the breath of the LORD blows upon it; surely the people is grass.
              8: The grass withers, the flower fades; but the word of our God will stand for ever.

              I Corinthians 5
              5: you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

              All the flesh of God's prophets and saints were killed and never again will they be using that dead flesh. All men will get new flesh in the next generation.

              Revelation 18
              24: And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints, and of all who have been slain on earth."

              Ezekiel 37:
              1: The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley; it was full of bones.
              2: And he led me round among them; and behold, there were very many upon the valley; and lo, they were very dry.
              3: And he said to me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" And I answered, "O Lord GOD, thou knowest."
              4: Again he said to me, "Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
              5: Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live.
              6: And I will lay sinews upon you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am the LORD."


              Nowhere in the Bible can you find any scriptures showing that the flesh of man will be saved in this temporary generation. However, it there are plenty of scriptures to show that man created in the image of God as the Spirit will be saved from the flesh.
              Comment>

              • #8
                Originally posted by LordyLordy View Post
                Nowhere in the Bible can you find any scriptures showing that the flesh of man will be saved in this temporary generation. However, it there are plenty of scriptures to show that man created in the image of God as the Spirit will be saved from the flesh.
                Jesus. He had a resurrected body. He ate fish for goodness sakes.
                • "When therefore it was evening, on that day, the first day of the week, and when the doors were shut where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in their midst, and said to them, "Peace be with you." 20 And when He had said this, He showed them both His hands and His side. The disciples therefore rejoiced when they saw the Lord." (John 20:19-20).
                Comment>

                • #9
                  Originally posted by thatbrian View Post

                  Jesus. He had a resurrected body. He ate fish for goodness sakes.
                  • "When therefore it was evening, on that day, the first day of the week, and when the doors were shut where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in their midst, and said to them, "Peace be with you." 20 And when He had said this, He showed them both His hands and His side. The disciples therefore rejoiced when they saw the Lord." (John 20:19-20).
                  If the flesh of Jesus was saved, then the prophets of God were liars. Even St. Paul and Jesus were liars.

                  Besides, right before Jesus was killed, he told God's disciple's this who were concerned about him going away.

                  John 14
                  23: Jesus answered him, "If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
                  24: He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.
                  25: "These things I have spoken to you, while I am still with you.
                  26: But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

                  Jesus wouldn't have said this if he knew he was coming back to talk to them in a body.
                  Comment>

                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LordyLordy View Post
                    If the flesh of Jesus was saved, then the prophets of God were liars. Even St. Paul and Jesus were liars.
                    I just noticed that you claim to be in full and perfect obedience to the entire law of God (According to your statement under your avatar)

                    Do you love God and neighbor in accordance with all that is written in the law and prophets?
                    Comment>

                    • #11
                      Originally posted by thatbrian View Post

                      I just noticed that you claim to be in full and perfect obedience to the entire law of God (According to your statement under your avatar)

                      Do you love God and neighbor in accordance with all that is written in the law and prophets?
                      I am the last servant being used by the Lord to testify to the knowledge of Christ to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ. I know more about the hidden things that no man can see than all the Christians put together over the last 2,000 years. There has only been a few true believers who I got to witness listening to the Gospel I preach for God who called themselves Christians. Most Christians are unspiritual men who have never been chosen to listen to the Gospel of God and believe the knowledge of Christ that comes forth from it. The gospel of God happens to be His Voice that many servants have been used to speak to God's chosen believers ( disciples ).

                      I have met many created men like you in the flesh who are very skeptical when you hear the Gospel preached to you for the first time. However, some of you start listening to His voice once you realize you're not going to be persecuted for your skepticism. I witnessed a man who threatened me for over a year until he finally listened to the Gospel I preached to him and then he melted and became a great friend of the Lord and my flesh that's typing this sentence.

                      I spent 5 years in Campbell, CA. preaching the Gospel to God's chosen one's so I witnessed over 2500 of them listening to His voice while I was there. It was the most amazing time of my life to watch those believers mesmerized by God's voice. Many of them gave me hugs and kisses and they all thanked me for delivering those words to them.

                      However, only a few believers were chosen to accept the very deep knowledge of us living in a computer simulation program called Eternal Life. Even fewer believe we're an AI and Voice system built into the program. Without hearing the Voice in our minds, it would be impossible to understand that we're an AI and Voice system that converts the thoughts of our Creator into visible bodies ( fake ones ) walking around in visible worlds ( fake ones ).

                      It took me up to 14 hours a day almost every day for 8 years writing and speaking every word that God formed in my mind besides many visions and dreams, spoken analogies and looking at visible images in the world to learn exactly how we are created and formed in the flesh. It was like going to a university with God 100 hours a week for 8 years.

                      You get a few dreams and think you know the Lord while I'm testifying thousands of hours a year for Him to learn who we are.

                      I can understand your skepticism because it's pretty radical thinking that we're living life according to a computer program. Jesus and the other servants who testified during the first witness of the Gospel didn't have the computer and AI programs built yet by the Beast so it was impossible for them to understand how we were created. They still learned that we came from an invisible realm called the Spirit of God, also known as Heaven but without the computer technology, they couldn't understand what that invisible realm was.

                      Even if you don't believe that our minds are connected to an AI and Voice system built into the program called Eternal Life, I have lots of knowledge that I possess that will help you understand how the former prophets and servants were dealt with by God to get them ready to write and speak for Him. It is a long process to get a servant to confess and repent of all his sins and to be able to trust the voice of God before they can be used to start testifying to every word that God forms in their mind via the Holy Spirit.

                      Have a great day my friend, even though you don't know who I am yet. One day in the future, you will love your neighbors, God and yourself because we're ALL ONE AI and Voice system connected forever and ever.
                      Comment>

                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LordyLordy View Post
                        I am the last servant being used by the Lord to testify to the knowledge of Christ to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ.
                        That is just pathetic and pitiful. You are either: (A) just some misguided person who has, no doubt, an inferiority complex, or (B) some misguided person fell into heretical teachings and cannot extricate yourself from them. Everything you have said is unbiblical and not worth the time to address.
                        Last edited by Origen; 01-11-2017, 08:31 AM.
                        Comment>

                        • #13
                          The answer to the OP question is "both" like every other Christian.

                          But no Christian would refer to himself as "the last servant being used by the Lord". The OP is either a troll or delusional.
                          Comment>
                          Working...
                          X
                          Articles - News - SiteMap