Discussions related to the end times and Bible prophecy.

The Mark of the Beast

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fastfredy0 View Post

Question: How do you define "great"? Is a "great" person a "good" person? Is your definition of "good" the same as "great"?
    A great person is a Christian person that really cares about what they are doing on this planet and puts in a great effort. Good and great are different. There are good people and great people.
    Comment>

Originally posted by Sue D. View Post

What exactly do you mean by '"has already made an image to the first beast".

What do you mean by 'secret' persecutions of Christians in this country?

And Christians persecuting Christians ? The harassment and bullying?
      Regarding the image, the US acts like a proxy to Rome. Look at the buildings, they are nearly identical (Capital Building and Vatican). Look at the pagan Egyptian obelisks in the courtyard of the Vatican and the Washington monument. The pope is the most powerful man on earth with his Jesuit army. Not to mention Knights of Columbus, Opus Dei, and Knights of Malta secret societies.

Regarding secret persecutions, it's called Gang Stalking but it is counterintelligence against targeted individuals. It is harassment and bullying by mobs of people meant to drive people to suicide executed by the government, secret societies, and cults. It is pure evil. Freemasons call it the silent dagger or white glove treatment. Scientologists call it fair game. It has many names. Its roots are in Stasi East Germany from the 1950s but it was brought here and around the world. Many different people get targeted but I believe, based on my research, that Christians are the primary target. There is a lot of disinformation about this topic on the Internet. For good information see the site below:

What is “Gang Stalking?” | Fight "Gang Stalking"

For a good video see the following:

Comment>

Originally posted by CDF47 View Post

I believe the first beast is the RCC which is the great super church of tribulation. The second beast gives power onto the first which I believe is the US government. Some of the SDA teachings I believe are accurate and many are not in my opinion.
        Well let us look at the Word of God.
        Revelation 13
        )Revelation 13King James Version (KJV)

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

the first is the same as Daniel's vision. the first beast is the antichrist who is the culmination of Gentile powers that rule over Jerusalem. The 7 heads represent 7 iterations of a kingdom, the ten horns are the ten kings of revelation that 3 are conquered by the antichrist and the other 7 yield their power to him.

the Lion represents the same power as babylon--bear- the medo persian Empire and the leopard greece as was expounded in Daniels prophecies.

The first beast is a military /political power as the bible shows. The second beast is a religious power which is the super church. The Romanists will play a lead role- but it is far more than just one denomination.
        Comment>

Regarding the image, the US acts like a proxy to Rome. Look at the buildings, they are nearly identical (Capital Building and Vatican). Look at the pagan Egyptian obelisks in the courtyard of the Vatican and the Washington monument. The pope is the most powerful man on earth with his Jesuit army. Not to mention Knights of Columbus, Opus Dei, and Knights of Malta secret societies.

Regarding secret persecutions, it's called Gang Stalking but it is counterintelligence against targeted individuals. It is harassment and bullying by mobs of people meant to drive people to suicide executed by the government, secret societies, and cults. It is pure evil. Freemasons call it the silent dagger or white glove treatment. Scientologists call it fair game. It has many names. Its roots are in Stasi East Germany from the 1950s but it was brought here and around the world. Many different people get targeted but I believe, based on my research, that Christians are the primary target. There is a lot of disinformation about this topic on the Internet. For good information see the site below:

What is “Gang Stalking?” | Fight "Gang Stalking"

For a good video see the following:

America is one of the two legs of Daniels statue vision. Russia is the other.

Do not let modern events dictate what scripture means but interpret modern events by th elight of Scripture.

Remember Jesus said that Jereusalem would be controlled by the gentiles till the times of the gentiles be fulfilled.

That time frame started with Babylon (the head) carried on by the Medo -Persian empire (chest and arms) then to Greece ( loins) then Imperialism which started with Rome- Rome broke into 2 separate empires east Constantinople and West Rome. that division still holds ture to this day-

The west with Rome- the HRE of Germany, France Spain then England and now the US. IN the east it was Constantinople then the Ottomans then it moved to Russia which also is imperialistic. (their rulers were called czars which is a derivative of esear).

When you combine the end vision of the beasts in Daniel a swell you see the future course. a 1 world govt. that will fail that will split to ten "kingdoms" and then during those ten kingdoms which rule the whole world ( not some reconstituted Roman Empire) this is when the antichrist- the man of lawlwess ness, teh son of satan rises to power and rules the world until teh return of Jesus.
          Comment>

Originally posted by nolidad View Post

America is one of the two legs of Daniels statue vision. Russia is the other.

Do not let modern events dictate what scripture means but interpret modern events by th elight of Scripture.

Remember Jesus said that Jereusalem would be controlled by the gentiles till the times of the gentiles be fulfilled.

That time frame started with Babylon (the head) carried on by the Medo -Persian empire (chest and arms) then to Greece ( loins) then Imperialism which started with Rome- Rome broke into 2 separate empires east Constantinople and West Rome. that division still holds ture to this day-

The west with Rome- the HRE of Germany, France Spain then England and now the US. IN the east it was Constantinople then the Ottomans then it moved to Russia which also is imperialistic. (their rulers were called czars which is a derivative of esear).

When you combine the end vision of the beasts in Daniel a swell you see the future course. a 1 world govt. that will fail that will split to ten "kingdoms" and then during those ten kingdoms which rule the whole world ( not some reconstituted Roman Empire) this is when the antichrist- the man of lawlwess ness, teh son of satan rises to power and rules the world until teh return of Jesus.
            I believe much of the SDA teachings regarding the statue in Daniel's vision. Nice breakdown though. I agree with some.
            Comment>

I believe much of the SDA teachings regarding the statue in Daniel's vision. Nice breakdown though. I agree with some.
              Well I cannot address that fro I don't know the SDA's eschatological position and their writings on the statue and beasts of Daniel.

I do know that America is not a major player in the end times.--It is possible that America is destroyed in the Russian alliance invasion of Israel!
              Comment>

Well I cannot address that fro I don't know the SDA's eschatological position and their writings on the statue and beasts of Daniel.

I do know that America is not a major player in the end times.--It is possible that America is destroyed in the Russian alliance invasion of Israel!
                I think America is a major player in the end times as the sole super power on earth right now.
                Comment>

I think America is a major player in the end times as the sole super power on earth right now.
                  But right now is not the end! We may or may not be if we are we are just a howling wimp when Russia invades Israel! We will also be another of the nations of the world who will as a nation give its allegiance and loyalty to the antichrist which ultimately puts our armed forces at war with Jesus when He returns.

How big or small of a player we will be as a nation- we have to wait and see.
                  Comment>

But right now is not the end! We may or may not be if we are we are just a howling wimp when Russia invades Israel! We will also be another of the nations of the world who will as a nation give its allegiance and loyalty to the antichrist which ultimately puts our armed forces at war with Jesus when He returns.

How big or small of a player we will be as a nation- we have to wait and see.
                    I believe the last days began when Jesus left this earth and continue on until today. I think we are nearing the end times which could happen at any moment or in a thousand years, only God knows.
                    Comment>

I believe the last days began when Jesus left this earth and continue on until today. I think we are nearing the end times which could happen at any moment or in a thousand years, only God knows.
                      Yes the last days (actually time frame) did begin after Jesus ascended. But the end times are different and they began when Israel was once again a nation and her people were returning to their land as prophesied so that god would prepare them to as a nation receive Jesus as her Messiah!
                      Comment>

Yes the last days (actually time frame) did begin after Jesus ascended. But the end times are different and they began when Israel was once again a nation and her people were returning to their land as prophesied so that god would prepare them to as a nation receive Jesus as her Messiah!
                        That is an interesting take on the end times which I am familiar with. Yeah, they are different, I agree.
                        Comment>

The 2nd beast of revelation is the false prophet (the lamb with horns). It stands for mystery babylon the great - the great superchruch of the tribulation as well as a religious figure. He will call for the world to receive the mark.
                          Hi nolidad and cdf47,

I will have to agree with nolidad about the 2nd beast. I do not believe it is the US Government. Although the USA is in prophecy but in a different way. I plan to post a blog about that very soon.

Yours,

Deade
                          Comment>

Originally posted by deade View Post

Hi nolidad and cdf47,

I will have to agree with nolidad about the 2nd beast. I do not believe it is the US Government. Although the USA is in prophecy but in a different way. I plan to post a blog about that very soon.

Yours,

Deade
                            Looking forward to seeing where you think the US fits.
                            Comment>

Looking forward to seeing where you think the US fits.
                              As far as the bible goes we are just one more gentile nation that will follow the antichrist, either as a big player or as just another nation.

In Ezekiel 38 we may see a possible reference to the US.

13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

there were 2 tarshish'. One in spain and one in England. both were colonial and settled many lands (the young lions) Given that the conquests of Spain are not powers- it may imply England and the US is one of the young lions born of England (as well as Canada, Australia)

Also we may be destroyed in a POSSIBLE (repeat possible) nuclear exchange.

6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

Now magog is Russia and the isles also mean regions and the US is definitely a region that lives varelessly!
                              Comment>

That is an interesting take on the end times which I am familiar with. Yeah, they are different, I agree.
                                The last days are an amorphous term in the new testament and are of an indefinite period!

However the term latter days or last days as found in OT prophesies mean a compacted period at the end of time.

Comment>
                                Working...
                                X
                                Articles - News - SiteMap