Discussions related to the end times and Bible prophecy.

New Jerusalem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Jerusalem

It is my contention that the New Jerusalem will not be physically located on earth, am I wrong and if so, your evidence is?

Originally posted by tevans9129 View Post
    It is my contention that the New Jerusalem will not be physically located on earth, am I wrong and if so, your evidence is?
    This appears to be a disturbing trend in your posts. Somehow you are under the false impression that others have to refute your claim without you even giving any evidence. There is simply no need for anyone to refute or reject a view for which you have given zero evidence. Your view is not automatically the correct view. If you have a case, present it. Your stance is "I am correct prove me wrong." You have got it wrong. It ought to be here is the evidence for my view, refute it.
    Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
      Your view is not automatically the correct view. If you have a case, present it
      Is this a rule of the group Origen? I clearly stated that it was my contention and asked if I was wrong, Is it unreasonable for anyone to answer, yes you are, or, yes you are, can you provide evidence supporting your contention? Some folks just do not like questions, they are more interested in preaching their sermons, IMO.
      Comment>

Is this a rule of the group Origen?
        No, not a rule but a very telling sign.

I clearly stated that it was my contention and asked if I was wrong
        Yes you did. The problem is you prefer to address the views of others rather than making a case of your own.

Some folks just do not like questions, they are more interested in preaching their sermons, IMO.
        So I have notice lately.
        Last edited by Origen; 07-31-2017, 11:16 AM.
        Comment>

The problem is you prefer to address the views of others rather than making a case for own.
          I think I got it...everyone's method should adhere to your method, is that close?
          Comment>

I think I got it...everyone's method should adhere to your method, is that close?
            It seems you do not understand English. I said "No." Now I see why you make so many mistakes when reading posts.
            Comment>

It seems you do not understand English.
              You are probably correct.
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap