Discussions related to the end times and Bible prophecy.

Is Muhammad the Comforter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Muhammad the Comforter

Hello all,
    In christianity, Jesus said that there will be Comforter to come after his ascension. And he already said that he will do some works. But, I currently read a book which assummed Muhammad as the Comforter. The author gave me strong explanations that Muhammad is the Comforter.
    What do you think about that?
    Can you give me more explanations about the Comforter

​​​​​​​I will give you the book link as a proof that I have read the book: Muhammad in Bible: The Great Prophecy of the Promised Comforter - Kindle edition by Fauzan Ali. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Hi Mark, first off, WELCOME TO CF :)

Now, concerning your question, here's a short passage about the "Comforter" from the Bible. Jesus is speaking. Does this sound like Muhammad to you?

John 14
    16 I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever;
    17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: but ye know Him; for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

The Comforter (who is more often referred to as the "Helper" in the Bible) is the Holy Spirit (who is God).

Hope that helps a bit!

Yours and His,
    David

John 15
    26 “When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, He will bear witness of Me.

Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

Originally posted by David Lee View Post
      Does this sound like Muhammad to you?
      No, it doesn't.

This could turn into a Trinitarian thread really quickly. John 14:16-17 says, "another helper" or "another comforter". In other words, a helper or comforter of the same kind. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are equal in essence.

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

See #4

Four Questions About Muhammad | John Ankerberg Show - John Ankerberg Show
        Comment>

The Holy Spirit is the promised Comforter. #2 is very good.
          Comment>

Originally posted by Mark asd View Post
            Hello all,
            In christianity, Jesus said that there will be Comforter to come after his ascension. And he already said that he will do some works. But, I currently read a book which assummed Muhammad as the Comforter. The author gave me strong explanations that Muhammad is the Comforter.
            What do you think about that?
            Can you give me more explanations about the Comforter

I will give you the book link as a proof that I have read the book: Muhammad in Bible: The Great Prophecy of the Promised Comforter - Kindle edition by Fauzan Ali. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.
            That author? Muhammad Ibadurrahman, is false. Muhammad was a human, an illiterate merchant who claimed Gabriel took him on a winged horse to meet Allah. The actual name of Islam's god. And that god dictated over a period of years what became the written Koran only after Muhammad's death. It was an oral teaching prior.
            Muhammad was not in the scripture. In fact Muhammad stole from the Hebrew texts and the Christian teachings in order to create his legacy as "prophet" of Islam. In truth, Muhammad was not only an illiterate merchant. He was a rapist, a pedophile, a murderer, a thief, and a liar. He died due to a long period of poisoning being committed against him by the widow of a man he murdered. And took his wife as slave. And, as his personal cook. Not a wise choice. The woman slowly murdered Muhammad who died a long suffering death after living a very long suffering life shortly after the widow became his property. Muhammad never figured out her intentions.

Further and lastly, consider the last name of that author. It is an acronym. That is not an Islamic surname.
            Ibadurrahman = rr I am a bad human

Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap