Discussions related to the end times and Bible prophecy.

Bible Verses about the Lord’s Return

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bible Verses about the Lord’s Return

Many Christians yearn for the Lord’s return in the last days . Today I find the Bible verses about the Lord’s return. I feel very happy. I want to share these verses with devout Christians.The following Bible Verses are about the way of the Lord’s Return.
    Luke 12:40 Be you therefore ready also: for the Son of man comes at an hour when you think not.
    Luke 17:24-25 For as the lightning, that lightens out of the one part under heaven, shines to the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day. But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.
    Matthew 25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom comes; go you out to meet him.
    Revelation 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
    Revelation 1:7 Behold, he comes with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
    Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour knows no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
    John 20:29 Jesus said to him, Thomas, because you have seen me, you have believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
    Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Working...
X
Articles - News - SiteMap