Discussions related to the end times and Bible prophecy.

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture is a False Teaching!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pre-Tribulation Rapture is a False Teaching!

Greetings,

I have made a 12 minute video discussing this topic. It is part of my 5 part end times summary videos. Here is the video link:

I believe the pre-tribulation rapture is not borne out by the Word of God. I feel it ignores the scripture showing us that we will suffer and be hated in these times, war will be made against us, we will be beheaded and killed for the testimony of our word etc. I feel like the pre-tribulation rapture doctrine is contributing to lack of preparedness and the falling away in the body of Christ, when the faith of many will fail under persecution and difficulty as they thought they would never suffer.

In this video I display onscreen all of the Word of God I rely on in my interpretation as I discuss this topic, so please read the information in the video as well.

You are welcome to disagree, and have your own interpretations. I am open to discussion and consideration of others points of view and opinions, however, I feel a lot of scripture must be ignored or distorted to accept the belief of the pre-tribulation rapture.

We are told those who are in the light will not be taken as a thief, they will not be sleeping but being awake and aware of the signs (1 Thes 5:1-8). I see the many signs of the impending judgment of the Lord upon the earth.

The Word tells us of the saints suffering under persecution, being hated by all nations, delivered up to death by their families, killed during the first four seals, made war against by the beast, the dragon, the false-prophet, and their blood found in Babylon (Babylon destroyed Rev 18). I cannot rectify these many areas of the Word of God with the belief that all believers will be taken before the tribulation. We are told that not all who say they are believers are true believers (Matthew 7:21-23), we are told the day of the Lord will not come before an apostasy/falling away and the man of sin exalting himself in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

Anyway, you are welcome to consider my video. You can read the video description under the video to get a good summary of my main contention here.

I have made this video and other videos on my channel because I felt a lot of the Word of God was being ignored. I am moving according to my feelings and drivings of my spirit. Again you are welcome to have your own opinions/interpretations, I am open to discussion on these topics.

Kind Regards, Christopher

I have amended the video title on my youtube video to "All Believers Taken" In The Pre-Tribulation Rapture is a False Teaching! BE WARNED! for the following reason:

As Rev (3:8-10) says, the Lord will keep true believers from the trial that comes upon the world. There is Word that says this can be delivering them from evil (2 Peter 2:8-9, Lot being delivered from the trials of destruction of Soddom and Gomorrah by warning), and the Lord prays to His Father we not be taken from the earth but be kept from evil (John 17:15), but I cannot say ABSOLUTELY the Lord won't take true believers from the earth. I don't believe I will be taken from the earth, but I can't say for certain others wont be. If the Lord wants to take true believers who have served Him well from the earth I will be all too glad.

As such, if the Lord decides to do so, I cannot say the Lord is false or lying if He decides to do so, thus I MUST amend the title of my video. The content of my video, and the discussion still stands, but the certainty of my stating the pre-tribulation rapture doctrine is a FALSEHOOD only applies to the belief that all believers will be taken from the earth before tribulation. This is blatantly FALSE and is a FALSE TEACHING.

However, the Lord can keep true believers from the trials (Rev 3:8-10) in whatever way HE CHOOSES TO DO SO. I cannot say with certainty the way the Lord will do so, thus I had to amend my video title and description. I apologise for any misunderstandings or problems this may have caused. I want to be accurate and faithful to God's Word. But I also cannot assert absolute certainties where there are uncertainties. This is the reason for my editing of the video title and description, and though my discussion still stands I must curtail it to what I know is a certain falsehood, and not say that something is impossible where it MAY be possible. I hope you understand. Thank you, Christopher
    Comment>

Originally posted by Lawlord View Post
      Greetings,
      I have made a 12 minute video discussing this topic. It is part of my 5 part end times summary videos. Here is the video link:

I believe the pre-tribulation rapture is not borne out by the Word of God. I feel it ignores the scripture showing us that we will suffer and be hated in these times, war will be made against us, we will be beheaded and killed for the testimony of our word etc. I feel like the pre-tribulation rapture doctrine is contributing to lack of preparedness and the falling away in the body of Christ, when the faith of many will fail under persecution and difficulty as they thought they would never suffer.
      In this video I display onscreen all of the Word of God I rely on in my interpretation as I discuss this topic, so please read the information in the video as well.
      You are welcome to disagree, and have your own interpretations. I am open to discussion and consideration of others points of view and opinions, however, I feel a lot of scripture must be ignored or distorted to accept the belief of the pre-tribulation rapture.
      We are told those who are in the light will not be taken as a thief, they will not be sleeping but being awake and aware of the signs (<a class="rtBibleRef" href="Link.1-8" target="_blank" data-reference="1 Thess 5.1-8" data-version="esv" data-purpose="bible-reference">1 Thes 5:1-8</a>). I see the many signs of the impending judgment of the Lord upon the earth.
      The Word tells us of the saints suffering under persecution, being hated by all nations, delivered up to death by their families, killed during the first four seals, made war against by the beast, the dragon, the false-prophet, and their blood found in Babylon (Babylon destroyed Rev 18). I cannot rectify these many areas of the Word of God with the belief that all believers will be taken before the tribulation. We are told that not all who say they are believers are true believers (<a class="rtBibleRef" href="Link.21-23" target="_blank" data-reference="Matt 7.21-23" data-version="esv" data-purpose="bible-reference">Matthew 7:21-23</a>), we are told the day of the Lord will not come before an apostasy/falling away and the man of sin exalting himself in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.
      Anyway, you are welcome to consider my video. You can read the video description under the video to get a good summary of my main contention here.
      I have made this video and other videos on my channel because I felt a lot of the Word of God was being ignored. I am moving according to my feelings and drivings of my spirit. Again you are welcome to have your own opinions/interpretations, I am open to discussion on these topics.
      Kind Regards, Christopher
      Young man, please allow me to explain something to you:
      The teaching about a so-called "rapture", and the teaching about a coming "Antichrist", and him "sitting in a temple in Jerusalem claiming to be God", etc, etc....these are all myths/fables. And, they're taught by ALL the modern-day prophecy teachers and church leaders. It is THEY whom Jesus warned us about in Matthew 24. "Don't be deceived by them", Jesus said, for "if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Think about that for a moment! That means that, except for the elect, which are few in number, ALL Christian believers are deceived today because they've accepted the myths and fables of the prophecy teachers. In 2nd Peter chapter 2 today's prophecy teachers are likened to the prophet Balaam. As you may or may not know, ol Balaam was a big supporter of race-mixing, as do the preachers and prophecy teachers today. They see nothing wrong for instance, with the mixing of the black and white races, but in reality it was the doctrine that the serpent used when he talked Eve into sinning.
      Comment>

Originally posted by fayec View Post
        And, they're taught by ALL the modern-day prophecy teachers and church leaders.
        False! It is not something taught by ALL modern-day prophecy teachers and church leaders.
        Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
          False! It is not something taught by ALL modern-day prophecy teachers and church leaders.
          Name some prophecy teachers or church leaders who do not? Every one I know teaches about a coming "Antichrist", and how that the so-called "Antichrist" will,

make a peace treaty with Israel, and will break the treaty.

and will take away the re-instated animal sacrificing in Israel,

and will sit in a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem, claiming to be God,

and will go after the converted Jews to kill them, as well as all other Christians who refuses to take his mark.

Many of them teach either a pre or mid trib "rapture" doctrine as well.

ALL of which are fables/myths.

There are no such teachings in the scriptures. NONE WHATSOEVER. And all who believe those teachings and the prophecy teachers who teach them, are deceived.
          Comment>

Name some prophecy teachers or church leaders who do not?
            How many would you like? How about the Pope. Anyone who is a preterist, anyone who is amillennialist.
            Comment>

How many would you like? How about the Pope. Anyone who is a preterist, anyone who is amillennialist.
              I was referring to those of the Evangelical and Pentacostal churches. Can you name any within those churches who doesn't believe and teach about a coming "Antichrist"?
              Last edited by fayec; 04-05-2017, 03:27 AM. Reason: typo
              Comment>

I was referring to those of the Evangelical and Pentacostal churches. Can you name any within those churches who doesn't believe and teach about a coming "Antichrist"?
                Then don't use the word "all" when you don't mean all. Moreover there are Evangelicals who are preterist\amillennialist and don't hold that view.
                Comment>

Then don't use the word "all" when you don't mean all. Moreover there are Evangelicals who are preterist\amillennialist and don't hold that view.
                  Name them please?
                  Comment>

Name them please?
                    Anthony A. Hoekema, Oswald T. Allis, Sam Storms, Louis Bekhof, Geerhardus Vos, John Murray, Vern Poythress, Greg Beale J. I. Packer, Robert E. Strimple, Kim Riddlebarger, R. C. Sproul, Greg Bahnsen, William Hendriksen, Simon Kistemaker, Dennis E. Johnson, Craig R. Koester

Need more?
                    Last edited by Origen; 04-05-2017, 12:30 PM.
                    Comment>

Yes, there has been numerous versions of the impending appearance of the Antichrist. I will not attempt so say there will not be the possibility of the future existence of this being. My problem is that there are so many contradictions relating to what this being should be and when it will appear. This has resulted in a great guessing game where the various sects are vying to come up with the most convincing version of this being and the time it will appear.
                      Comment>
                      Working...
                      X
                      Articles - News - SiteMap