Discussions related to the end times and Bible prophecy.

I Made A Video Describing The End Times, Revelation, Great Tribulation and How to Prepare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Made A Video Describing The End Times, Revelation, Great Tribulation and How to Prepare

Greetings everyone,

My name is Christopher. I'm 26 years old and from Australia.

I've urgently felt in my life the need to prepare for future disaster I felt would be in my life. I've had many dreams about the coming times and feel it urgently within my soul. I wrote a letter and recorded myself reading it on youtube. The video is titled "The Great Tribulation Is Here!! Revelation Summary/How To Prepare!!!"

This is my belief that great chaos and darkness are soon to be upon us all. I see many signs on the horizon, but a few are the impending collapse of the global economy, world war, rise of totalitarian governments and persecution. I also feel as if God's judgment is soon to be upon the earth.

In this video I describe based on my own beliefs, opinions and interpretations, my summary of what Jesus describes will occur before His coming and the main points of The Revelation. I also describe key areas of belief in Jesus, my perspectives and experiences and how you can prepare physically, mentally and spiritually.

I don't say I know all the answers, you are welcome to disagree with me. But I have felt the strong urge to produce this material to try to warn my family and friends of the times we are in and anyone who will consider these topics.

I don't know how you all feel about these things but I relay my truth in this video and wanted to post it. Under the video there are links to survival documents and videos I have made which may also be of assistance.

Here is the link if you want to consider my video; there is a PDF that can be downloaded under the video if you want to read the letter instead of watching

I appreciate any comments.

How do you all feel about the times we are in? I've felt the need to prepare for a long time in my life and have dreamt about disasters, tsunamis, earthquakes, meteors, military rounding people up for extermination, demons, lots of things. I've been following news and events, have taken steps to prepare for myself and family but find very few who see things the way I do.

I'm glad to be a member and look forward to reading more of the posts and discussions here.

Thank you for your consideration.

Kind Regards,
    Christopher

Originally posted by Lawlord View Post
    I don't know how you all feel about these things but I relay my truth in this video and wanted to post it.
    Hello Lawlord,

Just curious, how does your truth stand in the light of 2000 years of church history? Is your interpretation unique, and if so why?

I must admit that your video is way too long for me to view at this time. But I am curious about the theological camp if any that you represent. If your interpretation and prophecies do not come true is it any wonder why that camp loses credibility with each passing year (2000 yrs).

Just some thoughts....

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Greetings William,

My interpretation may not be unique. My video includes my experiences, dreams and my interpretations of Matthew and Revelation and other important areas of the Word. I've read and considered a lot of material for some time and don't find people who hold my view or that they do in some ways and don't in others. Know that I believe we will go through the tribulation and will not be taken from the Earth until Christ arrives. I believe in demons and that they will physically come upon the earth. I believe the events of the 'beginning of sorrows' and the great tribulation will soon be upon us all. So not many agree with these things. Unless there is a parable or metaphor, I take the Word as fairly literal (especially when the passage describes literal events) and I see many who ignore the literal meaning and apply a theoretical application which actually distorts the literal meaning.

So I do have a lot of differences with others. But I'm sure you have a lot of differences with others as well, so this is not unique to be an individual. I don't come under any theological camp, I'm a believer in Christ and despise labels.

I know the video is long but you'd get a better idea of what I think watching it, but yeah it's long and I don't expect people to. Thanks for your comment William.
      Comment>

Greetings everyone,

I thought of a good solution for those who do not want to view the entire video. At 2:41:21 I have a 30 minute discussion on important physical, mental and spiritual preparations you can take for the coming times. This will give you a good insight into the rest of my video and discusses some key points.
        Comment>

Greetings everyone,

My name is Christopher. I'm 26 years old and from Australia.

I've urgently felt in my life the need to prepare for future disaster I felt would be in my life. I've had many dreams about the coming times and feel it urgently within my soul. I wrote a letter and recorded myself reading it on youtube. The video is titled "The Great Tribulation Is Here!! Revelation Summary/How To Prepare!!!"

This is my belief that great chaos and darkness are soon to be upon us all. I see many signs on the horizon, but a few are the impending collapse of the global economy, world war, rise of totalitarian governments and persecution. I also feel as if God's judgment is soon to be upon the earth.

In this video I describe based on my own beliefs, opinions and interpretations, my summary of what Jesus describes will occur before His coming and the main points of The Revelation. I also describe key areas of belief in Jesus, my perspectives and experiences and how you can prepare physically, mentally and spiritually.

I don't say I know all the answers, you are welcome to disagree with me. But I have felt the strong urge to produce this material to try to warn my family and friends of the times we are in and anyone who will consider these topics.

I don't know how you all feel about these things but I relay my truth in this video and wanted to post it. Under the video there are links to survival documents and videos I have made which may also be of assistance.

Here is the link if you want to consider my video; there is a PDF that can be downloaded under the video if you want to read the letter instead of watching

I appreciate any comments.

How do you all feel about the times we are in? I've felt the need to prepare for a long time in my life and have dreamt about disasters, tsunamis, earthquakes, meteors, military rounding people up for extermination, demons, lots of things. I've been following news and events, have taken steps to prepare for myself and family but find very few who see things the way I do.

I'm glad to be a member and look forward to reading more of the posts and discussions here.

Thank you for your consideration.

Kind Regards,
          Christopher
          There is only one truth but it has been hidden from man ever since the foundations of the earth were formed. If the Lord knocks on your door with his voice and you obey it, then he will lead you to the truth.

Revelation 3:
          20: Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

If you haven't heard his voice or had to obey any of his commands, then how can your voice be trusted?
          Comment>

Originally posted by LordyLordy View Post

There is only one truth but it has been hidden from man ever since the foundations of the earth were formed. If the Lord knocks on your door with his voice and you obey it, then he will lead you to the truth.

Revelation 3:
            20: Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

If you haven't heard his voice or had to obey any of his commands, then how can your voice be trusted?
            Interesting. I like that verse. To enter and dine with the Lord, what an honor. I have heard the Lord's voice distinctly on two occasions in two dreams. One was through a homeless man telling me to love more, since I had allowed myself to entertain bitterness at the state of the world. The second was a small child telling me that Satan was trying to attack me, but he would send a big angel to protect me if I worshiped the angel. I said I only worship the Lord of lords. The child smiled. I obey the voice and commands of the Lord, I follow the path He has set for me. I seek to do His will, not my own. Thanks for your post.

Comment>

Interesting. I like that verse. To enter and dine with the Lord, what an honor. I have heard the Lord's voice distinctly on two occasions in two dreams. One was through a homeless man telling me to love more, since I had allowed myself to entertain bitterness at the state of the world. The second was a small child telling me that Satan was trying to attack me, but he would send a big angel to protect me if I worshiped the angel. I said I only worship the Lord of lords. The child smiled. I obey the voice and commands of the Lord, I follow the path He has set for me. I seek to do His will, not my own. Thanks for your post.
              To those who don't hear the voice of God and obey his commandments, here's what happens;

Deuteronomy 28
              15: “But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
              16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
              17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
              18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
              19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
              20: “the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
              21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
              22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
              23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
              24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

61: Every sickness also, and every affliction which is not recorded in the book of this law, the LORD will bring upon you, until you are destroyed.
              62: Whereas you were as the stars of heaven for multitude, you shall be left few in number; because you did not obey the voice of the LORD your God.
              63: And as the LORD took delight in doing you good and multiplying you, so the LORD will take delight in bringing ruin upon you and destroying you; and you shall be plucked off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.

That gospel that we servants preach for the Lord is the voice of the Lord. It's the same gospel that spoke into our minds long before we're used to testify to the knowledge of Christ. This is the moment our bodies are delivered over to the Lord for his purpose to speak through it.
              Comment>

To those who don't hear the voice of God and obey his commandments, here's what happens;

Deuteronomy 28
                15: “But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
                16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
                17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
                18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
                19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
                20: “the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
                21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
                22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
                23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
                24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

61: Every sickness also, and every affliction which is not recorded in the book of this law, the LORD will bring upon you, until you are destroyed.
                62: Whereas you were as the stars of heaven for multitude, you shall be left few in number; because you did not obey the voice of the LORD your God.
                63: And as the LORD took delight in doing you good and multiplying you, so the LORD will take delight in bringing ruin upon you and destroying you; and you shall be plucked off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.

That gospel that we servants preach for the Lord is the voice of the Lord. It's the same gospel that spoke into our minds long before we're used to testify to the knowledge of Christ. This is the moment our bodies are delivered over to the Lord for his purpose to speak through it.
                I see many who say they aren't subject to the law. They say they don't need to follow the commandments of the Lord. I've had them say "If the law has been fulfilled by Christ and your salvation is in Christ, how is it that you still have to keep the 10 commandments? Doesn't that nullify the sacrifice of Christ? Galatians 5:4 " Christ is become of no effect to you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace." It is impossible to mix law and grace."

I've had them say "If we are in Christ then there is no keeping of the law on our part Romans 10:3-4 " For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and goin about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth."

I believe in the Lord God's commandments and His teachings. I see many who try to interpret scripture to say they shouldn't follow these teachings and commands of the Lord, though Jesus tells us in Matthew 5:17 He did not come to do away with the law. What do you say to those who take such perspectives that they aren't subject to the law, they need not follow the law, they aren't to follow Christ's direct teachings? To those that say all you need to do is believe in Jesus and you are saved? I see many holding these perspectives. Aren't we to follow His teachings too? Isn't true belief in Christ following His teachings and commands?
                Comment>

I see many who say they aren't subject to the law. They say they don't need to follow the commandments of the Lord. I've had them say "If the law has been fulfilled by Christ and your salvation is in Christ, how is it that you still have to keep the 10 commandments? Doesn't that nullify the sacrifice of Christ? Galatians 5:4 " Christ is become of no effect to you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace." It is impossible to mix law and grace."

I've had them say "If we are in Christ then there is no keeping of the law on our part Romans 10:3-4 " For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and goin about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth."

I believe in the Lord God's commandments and His teachings. I see many who try to interpret scripture to say they shouldn't follow these teachings and commands of the Lord, though Jesus tells us in Matthew 5:17 He did not come to do away with the law. What do you say to those who take such perspectives that they aren't subject to the law, they need not follow the law, they aren't to follow Christ's direct teachings? To those that say all you need to do is believe in Jesus and you are saved? I see many holding these perspectives. Aren't we to follow His teachings too? Isn't true belief in Christ following His teachings and commands?
                  Those people who tell you that have never heard the voice of God giving them commands to obey which is the only way to learn what the truth is. The "gospel" is what God's servants preach after they go through a justification process which they are forced to obey the commands of God to confess their sins and repent of them. This justification process has to be completed so that the servant understands that God is in total control before he can be used to testify to the knowledge of Christ.

Unspiritual men who call themselves Christians have never heard the voice of God so they are not used for his purpose to testify to the knowledge of Christ which leads a man to all the hidden things that no man can see. Here's what St. Paul understood;

1 Corinthians 2
                  10: God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
                  11: For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
                  12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
                  13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
                  14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
                  15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
                  16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

Those of us who testify to the knowledge of Christ possess the mind of Christ. Unspiritual men cannot understand the words we write or speak to them from Christ so they're called the antichrist.
                  Comment>

Those people who tell you that have never heard the voice of God giving them commands to obey which is the only way to learn what the truth is. The "gospel" is what God's servants preach after they go through a justification process which they are forced to obey the commands of God to confess their sins and repent of them. This justification process has to be completed so that the servant understands that God is in total control before he can be used to testify to the knowledge of Christ.

Unspiritual men who call themselves Christians have never heard the voice of God so they are not used for his purpose to testify to the knowledge of Christ which leads a man to all the hidden things that no man can see. Here's what St. Paul understood;

1 Corinthians 2
                    10: God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
                    11: For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
                    12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
                    13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
                    14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
                    15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
                    16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

Those of us who testify to the knowledge of Christ possess the mind of Christ. Unspiritual men cannot understand the words we write or speak to them from Christ so they're called the antichrist.
                    Interesting thank you for the post. When I first came to Christ I reckoned with the 10 commandments. I didn't go to church through most of my life and learned by reading the Word myself and from my feelings etc. I didn't come assuming I knew things, and I wanted to conform myself to whatever the Lord requires, not what I think. I see many disregard important teachings of the Lord or say it is no longer in effect. I see the great falling away/apostacy upon us. I see why Jesus is calling the church to repentance, the rebuking He gives to the churches in Revelation and His description of the lukewarm vomited from His mouth. People still feel like everything is fine. I feel we are on the edge of extreme events and chaos. How do you feel of the coming times? Do you have any threads of further discussion on these topics? I am interested by your perspectives.
                    Comment>

Interesting thank you for the post. When I first came to Christ I reckoned with the 10 commandments. I didn't go to church through most of my life and learned by reading the Word myself and from my feelings etc. I didn't come assuming I knew things, and I wanted to conform myself to whatever the Lord requires, not what I think. I see many disregard important teachings of the Lord or say it is no longer in effect. I see the great falling away/apostacy upon us. I see why Jesus is calling the church to repentance, the rebuking He gives to the churches in Revelation and His description of the lukewarm vomited from His mouth. People still feel like everything is fine. I feel we are on the edge of extreme events and chaos. How do you feel of the coming times? Do you have any threads of further discussion on these topics? I am interested by your perspectives.
                      Most people who read the Bible think they can find the truth by studying it. That is impossible because only the Lord can teach the deeper knowledge called Christ but only if you're chosen to hear his voice and obey all his commandments. I have been obeying the commands of God for over 37 years and for the past 8 1/2 years, I've have been writing and speaking for God which is how the truth is revealed. The truth is much different than any Bible reader can imagine, many who claim Jesus is the truth. That is far from knowing what the truth is. In fact, Jesus never learned exactly what the truth is. That wasn't revealed until early December of 2016, a little over a month ago through my testimonies of the knowledge of Christ.

You see, we servants of the Lord have been testifying to this knowledge of Christ starting 2,000 years ago. It is split up into two witnesses. The first witness lasted about 300 years with many servants testifying to the knowledge of Christ until the Roman government was used to kill all the servants and many of the disciples ( chosen believers ) who were listening to the gospel they preached. Remember, the servant becomes the voice of God after testifying in written form for a couple years to get some basic knowledge to know who he is in God, the spiritual Kingdom that can't be seen.

After the first witness of the Gospel ended before 325 AD. the time when the Roman Emperor Constantine came into power, Christianity was flourishing all over the Roman Empire in many different groups. They were busy building false gods with their human hands and using the stolen words from the servants of God who were preaching the gospel and making false gospels with those stolen words. They mixed those words from the knowledge of Christ with their Jewish and other pagan traditions and doctrines and this is how the New Testament was written.

There are some words of Christ left in the New Testament for me to understand that Jesus, Peter, Timothy and Paul were actually true servants of God but most of the words in those books came from men who worshiped the Beast and writing and speaking words that are from the world and all the false gods they built with their human hands. None of this knowledge about the Beast was written in the New Testament writings except for the heavy symbolic writings found in the book of Revelation. It's impossible to understand what the Beast is by reading those prophecies or the book of Daniel. Only the Lord can reveal this knowledge by testifying to the words from Christ that are formed in our mind.

Here's a couple of writings about some knowledge that can't be found in the New Testament writings that will help straighten your path to the truth. I know you're chosen as a believer but I don't know how much you were chosen to handle as far as believing in what the truth is.

I have a lot of knowledge about what is going to happen on the day of the Lord too and how we'll experience life in the next generation called the New Heaven and Earth. So read these two writings and if you want more knowledge, just ask me. You can also contact me in the wordpress pages I used for those writings.
                      Last edited by Origen; 01-11-2017, 09:02 AM.
                      Comment>

I read some of your material. Right away you call Jesus a false God so you are an anti-christ. You also say what spoke commands into your mind is AI. Neither of these I can accept as true. I read some more and the paragraphs you write towards the end of your article at God and you are ONE. | Forum Friends are the pure dribblings of Satan. Combining into an AI, sure that is what satan wants. So he can run the AI program. God is all things. Sorry mate I do not agree with your writings.

I have my own powerful personal experiences from God that nobody can deny. I disagree with your writings.
                        Last edited by Lawlord; 01-11-2017, 07:48 PM.
                        Comment>

I read some of your material. Right away you call Jesus a false God so you are an anti-christ. You also say what spoke commands into your mind is AI. Neither of these I can accept as true. I read some more and the paragraphs you write towards the end of your article at God and you are ONE. | Forum Friends are the pure dribblings of Satan. Combining into an AI, sure that is what satan wants. So he can run the AI program. God is all things. Sorry mate I do not agree with your writings.

I have my own powerful personal experiences from God that nobody can deny. I disagree with a lot of your writings, but some of it I agree and haven't seen it being written elsewhere. I may consider more of your information, even if purely for discernment/deception purposes. Thanks for the post.
                          I know where you get your knowledge from and it certainly will not lead you to the truth. You will remain confused with your thoughts from the ruler of this world until you experience your body dying. Then you will get to know who you are IN GOD, the spiritual ( invisible ) Kingdom.
                          Comment>

I know where you get your knowledge from and it certainly will not lead you to the truth. You will remain confused with your thoughts from the ruler of this world until you experience your body dying. Then you will get to know who you are IN GOD, the spiritual ( invisible ) Kingdom.
                            Sure buddy. Have a fun time integrating with artificial intelligence and being one with satan. I have experienced things in spirit, far more real than this existence. This informs my belief and forms the baseline of my truth against deception and the false teachings of others. You have crossed several of these and have revealed yourself, but I'm not going to explain myself further. I won't be replying any further to you, but thanks for the posts.
                            Comment>

Sure buddy. Have a fun time integrating with artificial intelligence and being one with satan. I have experienced things in spirit, far more real than this existence. This informs my belief and forms the baseline of my truth against deception and the false teachings of others. You have crossed several of these and have revealed yourself, but I'm not going to explain myself further. I won't be replying any further to you, but thanks for the posts.
                              You don't have to explain yourself. I already know who you are and how you were created.
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap