Discussions related to the end times and Bible prophecy.

The story of the Beast.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The story of the Beast.

If you're curious about the Beast of Daniel and Revelation, then read the following story that God had me write a couple of days ago. Click on the link below.

What is the Beast and the Antichrist? | Forum Friends

No thanks
    Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
      No thanks
      It's very deep knowledge that most of God's people will not receive during the 1,000 year reign of Christ that will end very soon. I'm sorry that you weren't chosen by God to read His Word.
      Comment>

Originally posted by bornofgod View Post
        It's very deep knowledge that most of God's people will not receive during the 1,000 year reign of Christ that will end very soon. I'm sorry that you weren't chosen by God to read His Word.
        That's one opinion, the wrong one.

Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
          That's one opinion, the wrong one.
          It's only wrong from your point of view. From God's point of view, He's the one who chose the words He sent into my mind to type into a computer document.
          Comment>

It's only wrong from your point of view.
            No, it is wrong because it is.

From God's point of view,...
            Oh you think you speak for God, that tells me all I need to know.

He's the one who chose the words He sent into my mind to type into a computer document.
            So you say.
            Comment>

This is intolerable here, bornofgod. Please cease from making such statements.

Question, do you believe the Canons are closed or open? Are the Holy Scriptures complete? Do you believe that what you write is a continuation of Scripture?

God bless,
              William
              Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

This is intolerable here, bornofgod. Please cease from making such statements.

Question, do you believe the Canons are closed or open? Are the Holy Scriptures complete? Do you believe that what you write is a continuation of Scripture?

God bless,
                William
                Religious people call the Bible "holy scriptures" and worship the Bible as if it's the voice of God. Those who worship the Bible don't realize a lot of what was written in it came from Satan and the Beast. We saints who preach the true Gospel learn everything directly from our Father in Heaven. He's the one who informed me that the religious heathens who had all the saints killed were the one's who produced the New Testament. They used their own religious Jewish traditions, pagan teachings from as early as the Babylonian Empire, and they made some new laws such as the Nicene Creed, the Eucharist, etc. mixed with a few words from the true Gospel that God's saints were preaching.

That's why there are so many different denominations of Christianity today with every denomination thinking they have the correct interpretations. None of them know that they're reading the works of Satan and the Beast mixed with some revelations of the Christ, which is the pure knowledge of God without Satan and the Beast.
                Comment>

Religious people call the Bible "holy scriptures" and worship the Bible as if it's the voice of God. Those who worship the Bible don't realize a lot of what was written in it came from Satan and the Beast. We saints who preach the true Gospel learn everything directly from our Father in Heaven. He's the one who informed me that the religious heathens who had all the saints killed were the one's who produced the New Testament. They used their own religious Jewish traditions, pagan teachings from as early as the Babylonian Empire, and they made some new laws such as the Nicene Creed, the Eucharist, etc. mixed with a few words from the true Gospel that God's saints were preaching.

That's why there are so many different denominations of Christianity today with every denomination thinking they have the correct interpretations. None of them know that they're reading the works of Satan and the Beast mixed with some revelations of the Christ, which is the pure knowledge of God without Satan and the Beast.
                  For one, this is more of a Theology forum rather than a Religious forum which makes most of your points moot. Religion is chiefly the study of a certain kind of human behavior, be it under the rubric of anthropology, sociology, or psychology. The study of Theology, on the other hand, is the study of God. Religion is anthropocentric; theology is theocentric. The difference between religion and theology is ultimately the difference between God and man - hardly a small difference.

God bless,
                  William
                  Comment>

Let me see here. uh huh. yep. uh huh. wow! no, yes, uh huh, really?
                    So, your strict interpretation of the whole of the scriptures is that the majority of it is written by Satan. Then, who would know which part to read, what to do, and how to do it?
                    You must elaborate because I truly wish to know! I too have a computer and I too have a brain but God has never ever told me that the Bible nor the scriptures contained within were written by the evil one.
                    Are you the only one God has given this information to or is there a special "club" that we must belong to in order for God to talk to us the way He does to you?

All this time I thought that when Jesus said, "It is written in the scriptures" or just "it is written" that what He was talking about was a part of the anthology that we Christians enjoy but.......gosh.......I just didn't know that He had a separate set of the old scriptures to go by that He was referring to.

Uh...had enough guy? Your entire line of reasoning is NOT inspired by the Holy Spirit nor in any way factual. Please do not consider this as any type of attack brother but perhaps you really need to consult someone in order to get your facts straight because strange as it may seem there are others who might believe some of the rhetoric and boom, another cult will be born. Or perhaps, that is your wish but I doubt if you'll get any takers here.

May God bless you and enlighten your spirit in a mighty way..........Bobby

Comment>

Your views concerning Scripture and history are not only wrong but ignorant and stupid.

Comment>

Originally posted by Bobby Cole View Post

Let me see here. uh huh. yep. uh huh. wow! no, yes, uh huh, really?
                        So, your strict interpretation of the whole of the scriptures is that the majority of it is written by Satan. Then, who would know which part to read, what to do, and how to do it?
                        You must elaborate because I truly wish to know! I too have a computer and I too have a brain but God has never ever told me that the Bible nor the scriptures contained within were written by the evil one.
                        Are you the only one God has given this information to or is there a special "club" that we must belong to in order for God to talk to us the way He does to you?

All this time I thought that when Jesus said, "It is written in the scriptures" or just "it is written" that what He was talking about was a part of the anthology that we Christians enjoy but.......gosh.......I just didn't know that He had a separate set of the old scriptures to go by that He was referring to.

Uh...had enough guy? Your entire line of reasoning is NOT inspired by the Holy Spirit nor in any way factual. Please do not consider this as any type of attack brother but perhaps you really need to consult someone in order to get your facts straight because strange as it may seem there are others who might believe some of the rhetoric and boom, another cult will be born. Or perhaps, that is your wish but I doubt if you'll get any takers here.

May God bless you and enlighten your spirit in a mighty way..........Bobby
                        YEAH, what he said.

Comment>
                        Working...
                        X
                        Articles - News - SiteMap