Discussions related to the end times and Bible prophecy.

Bible prophecy written thousands of years ago is a Great proof that God's Word Is God's eternal living Word.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bible prophecy written thousands of years ago is a Great proof that God's Word Is God's eternal living Word.

Bible prophecy written thousands of years ago is a Great proof that God's Word Is God's eternal living Word. Wake up and check it out!!!

What is so important about bible prophecy? Let's consider the words of Peter: We have also a more sure word of prophecy 2 Peter 1:19 - According to Peter there is nothing more sure than the the prophetic word of God as written in the Holy Bible.

When someone has doubts and wonders if the Bible is really true or not, all they have to do is examine bible prophecy and the prophecies that have already been fulfilled and the prophecies that are being fulfilled today and the prophecies yet to be fulfilled. A careful examination of bible prophecy should convince the most skeptical person of the authenticity of the Bible, if that person is honest with themselves.
    Bible Prophecy: The Proof of the Validity of the Bible

Originally posted by Gismys View Post
    Bible prophecy written thousands of years ago is a Great proof that God's Word Is God's eternal living Word. Wake up and check it out!!!

What is so important about bible prophecy? Let's consider the words of Peter: We have also a more sure word of prophecy 2 Peter 1:19 - According to Peter there is nothing more sure than the the prophetic word of God as written in the Holy Bible.

When someone has doubts and wonders if the Bible is really true or not, all they have to do is examine bible prophecy and the prophecies that have already been fulfilled and the prophecies that are being fulfilled today and the prophecies yet to be fulfilled. A careful examination of bible prophecy should convince the most skeptical person of the authenticity of the Bible, if that person is honest with themselves.
    Bible Prophecy: The Proof of the Validity of the Bible
    Hi Gismys, you make some very good points above, but good luck finding many "honest" people out there ;) I guess that's just one of the reasons the HS has the job of convincing/convicting sinners of the truth, rather than us :)

Yours and His,
    David
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

Gismys, most skeptical people demand what the Jews demanded when Jesus was crucified, "come off the cross and we'll believe you are the Christ." They were conveniently forgetting all the other miracles He'd performed: raising the dead, feeding thousands, healing the sick and others. God doesn't need to do anything to prove His existence to humans.
      All nations before Him are as nothing; and they are counted to Him less than nothing, and vanity. To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto Him?
      Let the skeptics continue doubting but those who feel they are losing their faith should like the apostles ask God to increase their faith.
      Comment>

Wow!
        Around two years ago I communicated with this pyschics that my daughter told me about. I was depressed going through a break up​​​​​, I wanted to know the obvious. So I called. The first second on the phone I hear babies crying, I'm thinking this can't be real. This must be a joke. Then she asking questions although I hear babies crying and kids playing. (I don't have a dollar per min waist) I'm trying to hear every question as
        as hard as I can and fast! For the next few days still in shock of her knowlegde. Just say, God sent the Holy Spirit my way thinking, is pyschics of the devil? You might know my next stop. Google. Where in the Bible does it say pyschics are of the devil? And there it was in black and white. Saying: Lev 19.31 (“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord") Lev 20:16 ("If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.") You can believe I haven't thought about a pyschics until I tell this story.Then I thought Phophets is of God, maybe I can find one. Again google to the rescue. God lead me to this webisite and before I knew it I was writing my life story. Once the mini story was completed. It was then submitted. The very next day I received a email from the phophet. EVERYSINGLE day, for two years and counting. This man is unbelievable he be so accurate! It's like he's walking with me holding my hand everyday. I mean this guy is SO AMAZING. He Don't miss a beat. Not because I told him my life story. I only wrote him that one letter one time. He knows everything that has happen in the past two years. My mouth be so far to the floor.
        ​​​​​​Can't Nobdy tell this phophet don't have a calling from the Lord. The Very Real Deal Sent From the hill. Of Calvary!!
        Ok I'll release the secret.
        Bishop Bernard E. Jordan
        Ridiculously On Fire For God!
        ​​
        ​​​​​​
        ​​​​​​
        ​​​​​​
        ​​​​​
        ​​​

​​​
        Comment>
        Working...