Discussions related to the end times and Bible prophecy.

Locusts of Revelation 9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locusts of Revelation 9

Out of the smoke of the abyss is supposed to come some kind of a strange creature that is described as something similar to a locust, or a flying scorpion of some kind.
    Some of you may have heard of LA Marzulli, and he may have discovered something that could fit the discription of the Revelation creature.
    A 13 year old boy found a creature along side of the road in Mexico, and it was dead; but had possiblly been recently shot with birdshot and killed; because there were pellets of birdshot found inside of the body when it was x-rayed.
    The strange body ended up with a doctor/researcher , and he showed it to LA Marzulli. This video shows what this strange creature looks like, and also shows the x-rays which showed that it was indeed an actual creature, and not some sort of a fake. The birdshot can also be seen in the body of the creature, which looks sort of like the statues of gargoyles we have seen on old churches and other buildings. It certainly does not look like any kind of creature that is known to exist today; except for the resemblance to gargoyles.
    This brings the question of whether they were seen in ages past, and that is where we get the model for a gargoyle, since it was copied from some kind of a creature.
    This video is a shorter version of the first one I looked at, which was quite a bit longer and explained about the veterinarian knowing that the strange dots in the x-ray of the creature are pellets from birdshot, leading to the possibility that the creature might have been in with a flock of birds, and someone was shooting at the birds and killed it.

Nonsense! Complete and utter nonsense!
    Comment>

We've all heard tales of fairies which are believed to be creatures that are neither human nor spirit. They lie somewhere in between. Few have said they've seen them but since they are believed to be evil then I'd expect they have to be as ugly as this creature. I'm no skeptic when it comes to things like this. There are many things which lived and might still do that humans never get to see because they don't want to be seen. Could fairies be the locusts of Revelations? Maybe.
      Comment>

The locusts of Rev.9 are used as symbolic for something else that's real and natural. They were first used as a symbol for something back in the OT prophets. God doesn't do monsters, so Hollywood doesn't belong in His Word.
        Comment>

Hasn't anyone read the Book of Joel in comparison with the locusts of Rev.9? That's where God first mentioned the idea.
          Comment>

This odd-looking creature is not a monster of any kind, it is just some kind of unusual creature that lives here on the earth, but one that we do not usually see, and didn't know even still existed. We find this sort of thing quite often, especially in the ocean. Something wil wash up on shore dead, and it will either be something that no one has seen before, or it is something that was thought to once exist, and now be extinct.
            The truth is that there are a whole lot of places even on the earth (as opposed to in the ocean) where people have never been, or only rarely have been , and we do not know what kind of creatures exist in those places.
            Since the locusts mentioned in the Bible come from out of an abyss, they are obviously coming from some place in the earth where people have not been, and they could be some kind of creature that we know nothing about.
            Many people think that the locust description is simply one that was used to describe a modern day helicopter, which they do actually resemble. If you had never seen any kind of a flying vehicle before, and tried to relate a helicopter to some fort of flying beast or insect, then a giant locust might be as good of a description as any, too.
            Comment>

Originally posted by Happyflowerlady View Post
              This odd-looking creature is not a monster of any kind, it is just some kind of unusual creature that lives here on the earth, but one that we do not usually see, and didn't know even still existed.
              There is no evidence you are correct. That is simply a youtube video with no scientific support whatsoever.
              Last edited by Origen; 10-20-2016, 09:59 AM.
              Comment>

The historicist interpretation of Revelation, which I subscribe to puts this at about the 7th - 9th C. and refers to the appearance of Mohammed, the Koran, Islam & the rise of the Arab Muslim Empire (like locusts from the East)
                v4: The Koran decreed that trees and vegetation must not be destroyed. Abu Bakr, the first caliph (successor to the Prophet Muhammad), had Ten Rules of warfare which included: "... Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful.”

The Koran (Surah 18:31), it is said that the inhabitants of paradise will wear green garments of fine silk.

They tormented the Byzantine Christianity for it's idolatry 5 "months" i.e. 150 years.
                Their many horsemen were bearded with long hair etc...
                Comment>

Out of the smoke of the abyss is supposed to come some kind of a strange creature that is described as something similar to a locust, or a flying scorpion of some kind.
                  Some of you may have heard of LA Marzulli, and he may have discovered something that could fit the discription of the Revelation creature.
                  A 13 year old boy found a creature along side of the road in Mexico, and it was dead; but had possiblly been recently shot with birdshot and killed; because there were pellets of birdshot found inside of the body when it was x-rayed.
                  The strange body ended up with a doctor/researcher , and he showed it to LA Marzulli. This video shows what this strange creature looks like, and also shows the x-rays which showed that it was indeed an actual creature, and not some sort of a fake. The birdshot can also be seen in the body of the creature, which looks sort of like the statues of gargoyles we have seen on old churches and other buildings. It certainly does not look like any kind of creature that is known to exist today; except for the resemblance to gargoyles.
                  This brings the question of whether they were seen in ages past, and that is where we get the model for a gargoyle, since it was copied from some kind of a creature.
                  This video is a shorter version of the first one I looked at, which was quite a bit longer and explained about the veterinarian knowing that the strange dots in the x-ray of the creature are pellets from birdshot, leading to the possibility that the creature might have been in with a flock of birds, and someone was shooting at the birds and killed it.

Man will believe their own interpretations from the heavy symbolic stories they read in the book of Revelation. They only way to the knowledge of the Lord to understand the "day of the Lord" is to be chosen by God and listen to his commands until all his knowledge is revealed to understand all the prophecies that have already been fulfilled, those that are being fulfilled as I write these words and the prophecies yet to be fulfilled.
                  Comment>

Originally posted by GodMan View Post

Man will believe their own interpretations from the heavy symbolic stories they read in the book of Revelation. They only way to the knowledge of the Lord to understand the "day of the Lord" is to be chosen by God and listen to his commands until all his knowledge is revealed to understand all the prophecies that have already been fulfilled, those that are being fulfilled as I write these words and the prophecies yet to be fulfilled.
                    Weren't you banned already under a different account?
                    Comment>

The YouTube video doesn't load. However, I googled the author, LA Marzulli. Wowzer, that individual is into some very wacky stuff, not the least of which space aliens and alleged hybrids created with said. No thanks. I think I'll stick to regular theological texts concerning the last book of the Bible.
                      Comment>

Originally posted by Nahum View Post
                        The YouTube video doesn't load. However, I googled the author, LA Marzulli. Wowzer, that individual is into some very wacky stuff, not the least of which space aliens and alleged hybrids created with said. No thanks. I think I'll stick to regular theological texts concerning the last book of the Bible.
                        Agreed!
                        Comment>

Well, I don't agree with the idea of space aliens, or even hybridized ones, either. However, I do think that it is quite possible that there are species of creatures, both on the earth and in the oceans, that exist and we do not even know about them.
                          The Panda bear, which is black and white, and stands out from its environment, was thought to be a fable until late into the 1800's, when someone killed one and brought down the skin to prove that the Panda bear did actually exist.
                          Even then, it was many more years before a live Panda bear was captured and put in a zoo for people to see it.
                          Panda's do not even try to hide from people, but they do live high in the mountains where very few people ever go, and that is why no one believed that it was anything more than a legend.
                          Therefore, I think that there could be other creatures which live in remote areas and we have never seen them.
                          Comment>

..., I think that there could be other creatures which live in remote areas and we have never seen them.
                            Why would God write about these in the Revelation of Jesus Christ, leaving his people in doubt about what he means for centuries?
                            What's wrong with the explanation I gave? - the same as has been given for centuries by serious prophecy writers who compare what is written to the major events of history.
                            Comment>
                            Working...
                            X
                            Articles - News - SiteMap