Discussions related to the end times and Bible prophecy.

What REALLY happened in September 2015?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What REALLY happened in September 2015?

Shalom everyone,

There's quite a few people that said, nothing happened in September after all the HYPE by different prophecy teachers, I thought I'd detail all the events THAT DID happen and its prophetic significance.

1st -- Benjamin Netanyahu along with top IDF generals UNEXPECTEDLY visits Vladimir Putin, just before Yom Kippur!
    Putin seeks to ease Israeli fears in rare Netanyahu meeting

Now watching the events since then, Netanyahu has visited Putin JUST before every major Feast this year. Just before Pesach (Passover) and most recently just before Shavout (Feast of Weeks).

2nd -- The Pope addresses Congress for the 1st time (the following days -- Boehner resigns), then addresses the United Nations.

He begins his speech with -- I come in my OWN NAME!

He is hailed and heralded as he presses forth Agenda 21! For those who don't know what Agenda 21 is -- just Google -- Biometric Identification & Agenda 21.

3rd -- The blood moon takes place -- but it doesn't happen as a "rapture" event! Nothing takes place supposedly!

Well, the following day -- Russia begins AIR STRIKES in SYRIA!

Russia begins Syria air strikes in its biggest Mideast intervention in decades

The fallout from this event is happening today! As Russia begins airstrikes it sends MILLIONS of Syrians into Europe! Which is going to collapse the EU!

4th -- Israel discovers OIL on the Golan Heights!

Israel Oil Discovery in the Golan Heights: Massive Reserve Could Meet Domestic Demand

The layer is ten times larger than the average oil find worldwide, Bartov said, "and that's why we're talking about significant amounts. What’s important is to know that there's oil in the rock, and this we know."

So you think it's not connected to the events to Sept! Well, the company that discovered the OIL field -- by GENIE EXPLORATION -- just look at its stock prices on Sept 30th!

GNE - SharpCharts Workbench - StockCharts.com

The layer is ten times larger than the average oil find worldwide, Bartov said, "and that's why we're talking about significant amounts. What’s important is to know that there's oil in the rock, and this we know."

The hooks are being set up for GOG and MAGOG!

Just because events don't take place as "prophecy" teachers foretell -- doesn't mean that SIGNIFICANT events didn't take place!

All these events mean we're closer to the KING! Maranatha!

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

Whoever predicts the exact date the world will end fails to take into account one thing: the grace period. God still wants people to change. He wants them to know Jesus, accept Him as their Savior. And Jesus Himself said no one except God the Father knows the exact day when He [Jesus] will be back for those who follow Him. We sure are living in the end times sure and though we should pray for the return of the King every day in the meantime, we must focus on living as the children of God.
    Comment>

Nobody is predicting anything ... just being a watchman knowing the times are changing rapidly! And it's more of a wake up call -- Hey, We need to be busy about the King's business -- because the time is FAR shorter than most people realize! If they didn't believe the King as coming -- why is there such a spirit of apathy? :)
      Comment>

And yet the recent vote in Britain takes us a huge step backward in regards to coming to a one world government, which is one of the things we are supposed to be looking for when it comes to end times.

Yes, many people have equated the Pope and others to the AntiChrist, but I just don't see it.
        Comment>

Remember that in the prophecy of Daniel, it speaks of 3 horns being plucked under / out of which arises a little horn? So Bible doesn't speak of an easy transition to "world gov't"? Otherwise, you wouldn't have iron mixed with clay in Daniel's prophecy -- but quite the opposite as if the globalization of the world is thrust upon the world -- without the heart of it so to speak.

As far as the Pope is concerned -- I never said that the Pope was the AC. Hardly -- I just stated a fact -- he started the speech -- I come in my own name -- announcing the most globalist piece of legislation ever proposed at the U.N., and the world overwhelming accepted it! It's a FACT he started the speech this way. It's interesting, to say the least -- especially since he KNOWS what the Bible says!
          Comment>

On the topic of a "one world government", what scriptural passages are those that hold to that position basing the notion upon? I am curious as this is not the first reference I've seen to said, though eschatology has never been a big interest of mine as other fields of theology has consumed most of my study. Thanks.
            Comment>

As each of the beasts mentioned in Daniel 7, each was a world empire -- this is the reference speaking of the last world empire --

Dan 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
              Dan 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
              Dan 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
              Dan 7:10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

Notice the number 10!

Revelation 13:1 And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads.

Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
              Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
              Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Does that help you?

God bless,

George

Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap