Discussions related to the end times and Bible prophecy.

More hand wringing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More hand wringing

Now very recently, the Pope had a nicey talk with what's his face of Iran. Could this be the next step towards Chrislam? Maybe the harlot of Rev 17? Do we agree that Babylon was Iran? Babylon will once again become the head of gold like Daniel described. Has the stone not cut by human hands dashed that into pieces yet? Not yet. The good ole' USA pumped billions of dollars and I believe lifted if not all sanctions then most with Iran with that last lame deal. Glad to have our prisoners home, but it was at an enormous cost. Our leaders have no idea what this means. Or they know exactly! Couple that with this headline: Iran's return to the fold sparks business bonanza for Europe. Now we need to keep a very close eye on this. The Prince of Persia has to have clout and power. He already is dealing with the east. Now to dupe the west. Couple this newfound wealth with a nuclear arsenal, and we have a new player. Deal him in? Not so long ago we said never again, but my belief is we are seeing history unfolding yet again exactly as prophesied, and Israel is in big trouble. GOD's wrath will be poured out on her for allowing sacrifices again and literally making a pact with the devil, and upon the world for following him when Satan turn's against Israel (the U.N. has just condemned them again for settlements). But first Satan must destroy Christianity, and by that he befriends her, which she, being the church, has been warned about. I believe we have been sent another warning. The church cannot be harmed with out the LORD's permission (2 The 2:7), which happens at the Rapture. With the church out of the way, Satan has little resistance against his mission now. I still contend GOD may use some remnant of us to airlift His people out (on the wings of an eagle, Rev 12:14), but that is at best. GOD may just do it on His own to keep His promise (on eagle's wings, Isa 40:31), LORD only knows. Concrete proof? Heavens no! Just think on it. Even so, come LORD JESUS!

Chrislam?
    Originally posted by Even So View Post
    Could this be the next step towards Chrislam?
    Which verse says anything about "Chrislam"? There's no Chrislam on the horizon, so if that's part of the "end times" we're still generations away, if not an eternity.

The good ole' USA pumped billions of dollars and I believe lifted if not all sanctions then most with Iran with that last lame deal.
    The far side of Iraq, not Iran, is where ancient Babylon was. That money you say the USA pumped belongs to Iran in the first place, but was frozen by the US. How's the Iran deal lame? They get their money in exchange for safe guards preventing them from building nukes.

GOD's wrath will be poured out on her for allowing sacrifices again and literally making a pact with the devil,
    The current problem is a unilateral pact (I know, that's a bit of an oxymoron) with the Synagogue of Satan.

The church cannot be harmed with out the LORD's permission (2 The 2:7), which happens at the Rapture.
    The church gets harmed at the Rapture?

Here's 1 The 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. I don't see anything about the Rapture or the Church in that verse. And, the author says the mystery of lawlessness is already at 2000 years ago. If it has been at work for 2000 years, maybe we have another 2000 years to go?

You contend that the Church is the restrainer? Most people of your religion say the Holy Spirit is the restrainer.

Concrete proof? Heavens no!
    That I agree with.

Comment>

I'm curious why this thread is entitled "more hand wringing". I'm fairly sure "hand wringing" is a euphemism for worry.
      Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
        There's no Chrislam on the horizon, so if that's part of the "end times" we're still generations away, if not an eternity.
        It isn't as far away as you seem to think. There are a lot of people who think Christians and Muslims worship the same God.
        Clyde Herrin's Blog
        Comment>

Neither Iran nor the Catholic church are the harlot of revelation. The harlot will be the apostate church of the end times which will be knowingly worshipping Satan/believes the anti-Christ actually is the Messiah. But in the end the Muslim armies will be but one of the many armies that will gather for war against Israel.
          Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
            It isn't as far away as you seem to think. There are a lot of people who think Christians and Muslims worship the same God.
            Thank you Theopilis. Hard to listen know-it-all critics who just want to cut you down all the time.
            Comment>

Originally posted by Smithee View Post
              Neither Iran nor the Catholic church are the harlot of revelation. The harlot will be the apostate church of the end times which will be knowingly worshipping Satan/believes the anti-Christ actually is the Messiah. But in the end the Muslim armies will be but one of the many armies that will gather for war against Israel.
              I take it you don't see a compromise between the two religions for peace? It already seems that Pope Francis is starting to. And when there is peace, will it not be an apostate church then? There is no agreeing to disagree with Islam. They will have to agree to agree. Agreed?
              Comment>

Originally posted by Endtime Survivors View Post
                I'm curious why this thread is entitled "more hand wringing". I'm fairly sure "hand wringing" is a euphemism for worry.
                To me it means false handshakes with one hand and crossed fingers in the other. Liars and deceivers.
                Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
                  Chrislam?

Which verse says anything about "Chrislam"? There's no Chrislam on the horizon, so if that's part of the "end times" we're still generations away, if not an eternity.

The far side of Iraq, not Iran, is where ancient Babylon was. That money you say the USA pumped belongs to Iran in the first place, but was frozen by the US. How's the Iran deal lame? They get their money in exchange for safe guards preventing them from building nukes.

The current problem is a unilateral pact (I know, that's a bit of an oxymoron) with the Synagogue of Satan.

The church gets harmed at the Rapture?

Here's 1 The 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. I don't see anything about the Rapture or the Church in that verse. And, the author says the mystery of lawlessness is already at 2000 years ago. If it has been at work for 2000 years, maybe we have another 2000 years to go?

You contend that the Church is the restrainer? Most people of your religion say the Holy Spirit is the restrainer.

That I agree with.

Are you serious? You really believe this admin did not give any money to Iran, but just unfroze their own money? So i bet Fast and Furious didn't happen either. And Brian Terry died of friendly fire just like those in Benghazi. Benghazi was really the result of a video too. Are you over there inspecting their nukes? What kind of Obama serum did you drink? C"mon man! I actually had some respect for your knowledge. Just what is my "religion" anyways? Do you believe in the Rapture? If so, the Bible doesn't mention that along with Chrislam either. The "true" church gets saved from GOD'S wrath at the Rapture, so nooo it can't be the restrainer and never implied it. You did. The restrainer is GOD. I used to say it was the HOLY SPIRIT, but GOD takes his hand off the earth. It still may be the HOLY SPIRIT letting go of control thru GOD but if people are still getting saved, it has to be thru the HOLY SPIRIT, no? The mystery of lawlessness is who? Been here as long as sin. Seeing as you agree with me, does that make you sole authority? Is this a Protestant site, or strictly Presbyterian? Quit twisting my words, my brother. Always gotta start, don't ya ? One in every crowd. Sheesh.
                  Comment>

@Evan Su whilst talking about compromises . . . fact is light and darkness never can or rather never should have any fellowship. Islams calls for the death of those who don't subscribe to their beliefs while Christianity encourages all to love their neighbors. There's a huge chasm between the two religions that can never be bridged but if it is then at that time true Christians who oppose the unholy alliance will be persecuted.
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap